Pre-game Video!!

jc4tigers

I have been looking on the board to see if this has been posted yet and i didn't see it. The pregame video yesterday was ausome! Gave me major chills. For those of you that weren't at the game. You gotta see if you can find this thing on Youtube or something. My favorite portion of it was when it said "This is Dominance" and they showed our favorite crimsonette brodie c gettin laid out although i'm not sure if it was sack 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 11. But in any case good game by our boys and ausome video to get it started...

"i think you hear us coming... click clack...... Auburn Tigers... We're Coming!"

I would like to see it. Can you get the video and post it? Thanks.

As far as I can tell, it is not available online anywhere yet.

The song is called BOOM by P.O.D. Its a good song, but played before almost every sporting even everywhere. I wouldnt mine seeing them change it to something else. I kinda miss Eye of the Tiger though.

Anyway, i wouldnt be suprised if we hae something else, even better, for the LSU game.

lol, titan beet me too it, WHILE I WAS POSTING! urghh, my first truly helpful post!

"Click Click Boom is by Saliva"

yep, but I think they are talking about a different song. Saliva is garbage they were much better when they were known as Blackbone and didn't have wardrobe assistants dressing them and labels dictating every move they make.

I loved the pregame videos, both of them!! The new intro video for the run out of the tunnel was good. I really loved the pre-kickoff video (or should I say countdown to kickoff video, which is more accurate of a term)! I too got pumped up how it was saying this is __ (don't remember all of the things). I also loved the part that said this is our time.....perhaps the prophetic types of sayings work, because remember in 2004 the video opened the year saying in 2004 Auburn will rise, and I believe we all remember how that year went!! Anyways, War Eagle and one game at a time!!!

I recorded both videos and the armour commercial with my digital camera. Recording it from such a long distance there was some shakiness by me while at the same time getting so freakin pumped. and the audio can not really be heard because of the people yelling but I loved the videos. Boom Boom is the most overused highlight song ever tho.

Clearing up once and for all.

Future threads referring to this question will be nuked like a convenience store burrito. I, for one, don't want to spend all season having people argue every week over which "Boom" is in the video. So here is the final word:

The video uses "Boom" by semi-Christian rock/rap artists P.O.D. There are two versions of the song. One was featured in the movie "The Longest Yard" (the Adam Sandler version and one of the most insipid remakes of all time) and adds rapper Nelly to the original mix. This is the version that was used for the pre-game video.

Saliva released a song called "Click, Click Boom" about six years ago. While a fine song in its own right and a good fit for the time period, it is not, however, in any way associated with the pre-game video.

I wasn't there, but once I heard a song with "Boom" was used in a pre-game video, I naturally assumed it was P.O.D without the discussion. That was the only song the word "boom" in it that made sense to use in a football video.

Archived