Debunking 9-11 Myths

DKW 86

9-11 myths debunked

In case you are sane and, like I, had no freaking idea that the Left in this country are so desperate to create these elaborate insane hoax conspiracy theories, this is a must read.

One part:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/de...h+2+%28below%29.

This seismic graph is mislableled at the two points on the top line. The labels of the first and second hits should be switched. The graph scrolls to the right and therefore the later times should show up to the left on the graph. The top line is mis-indentified.

Read the whole article, you will be amazed at the number of nuts we live around.

I subscribe, or I did and forget to renew, to Popular Mechanics and got the issue on all the conspiracy theories debunked a few months ago. It was a great read for all, especially all the whacko conspiracy people. I think they took the biggest theories and shot holes all in them, ironically scientifically, which is what conspiracy theorists like to use themselves most of the time.

Yes. Those guys definitely belong to the tinfoil hat brigade.

However, I still do believe that JFK's assassination was really a coup d'etat pulled off by Lyndon Johnson.

However, I still do believe that JFK's assassination was really a coup d'etat pulled off by Lyndon Johnson.

I have heard that before. LBJ was known to be pretty disreputable, discreditable, dishonorable and ruthless. That was a bunch of dis's wasn't it?

Yes. Those guys definitely belong to the tinfoil hat brigade.

If that's the case, then LBJ sure as heck didn't do much w/ his new found position of power. Other than hitting on Jackie, he ran once and then was done. Doesn't seem like the benefits were worth the trade off of possibly getting caught and executed.

I dont know. Are all these conspiracies just people trying to make sense out of what they see as chaos?

I will say though with JFK, that the Zabruder film does look doctored to me.

Also, the pic of LHO with the rifle and paper was doctored too. The shadows go in three different directions on one pic. That doesnt happen in real life.

I dont know. Are all these conspiracies just people trying to make sense out of what they see as chaos?

I will say though with JFK, that the Zabruder film does look doctored to me.

Also, the pic of LHO with the rifle and paper was doctored too. The shadows go in three different directions on one pic. That doesnt happen in real life.

The thing with LHO that doesn't make sense to me is why take the harder shot? I've stood in the same window that he shot from, and it's a much easier shot as the president motocade is coming towards you, rather than away and to the right.

Maybe he just got there late?

There have been those who said that for years. Those same folks will tell you that is also why he was shot and killed while in the middle of 500 policemen and another 900 reporters. Shot by a ganster bar owner who was dieing of cancer, I might add.

When I heard about the 911 debunking, I could only shake my head and wonder how anyone could justify spending taxpayer dollars to address such BS. Then I wondered how much money these stupid studies cost. Unbelieveable waste of taxpayer money.

Archived