Fireworks at game

TigerOne

While minimum at best, I thought the fireworks were a nice touch. Will this be a

regular feature? People in the south endzone probably can't see them.

Where exactly are they shot from? I sit at the top of the west upper deck (Auburn side) and they look like they are shot from the side of the upper deck, but from those pics, they come up behind the scoreboard.

Where exactly are they shot from? I sit at the top of the west upper deck (Auburn side) and they look like they are shot from the side of the upper deck, but from those pics, they come up behind the scoreboard.

intramural fields I would guess

That was halftime, doofus.

Sorry I missed them at halftime while waiting like cattle to use the facilities and pay a small fortune for cups of ice.

While minimum at best, I thought the fireworks were a nice touch. Will this be a

You are correct sir...people in the South Endzone can't see them. I was sitting almost dead center in the south endzone, about 2/3 of the way up, and could hear them but not see them. I was spinning around like Merlin in Top Gun trying to find the MiG's, but couldn't see a one. Still cool though.

Trey

I would guess section 38 ish about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way up!

They were shot off somewhere around the practice field.

I would guess section 38 ish about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way up!

They were shot off somewhere around the practice field.

It looked to me like they came from Plainsman Park.

You are correct sir...people in the South Endzone can't see them. I was sitting almost dead center in the south endzone, about 2/3 of the way up, and could hear them but not see them. I was spinning around like Merlin in Top Gun trying to find the MiG's, but couldn't see a one. Still cool though.

Trey

"Too close for missles, switching to guns."

Nice hustle.

The fireworks were a nice touch. Wonder how long it will be before folks at JH-West have them?

How long before you have an endzone deck/3 video screens? It works both ways.

I like the fireworks, btw.

The fireworks were a nice touch. Wonder how long it will be before folks at JH-West have them?

sooner than you think, probably when :au: leads the series, 10 years or less

About the same amount of time before you line the streets and let players walk through it and chalk it up to your former champio...........what you already have a tide walk????? :poke:

An obvious Reuters style photoshop job if you ask me.

Harmon has taken :msu: down to 9 points now. Still about 6 too high. Tigers win this one 38-3.

Or when you can fill it...

I find it hilarious that your feeble attempts at "trash talking" are based around ribbon boards and attendance.

Fear the Thumb.

I find it hilarious that your feeble attempts at "trash talking" are based around ribbon boards and attendance.

Fear the Thumb.

Not trash talking at all. I was responding to the comment of "Alabama gets everything after we do..." idea.

You fill JHS for the big games, but for Buffalo, ULM, WCU, etc it's pretty bare on the ends of the decks. 87k is really a good number for JHS if you ask me.

Fear the Thumb.

Not trash talking at all. I was responding to the comment of "Alabama gets everything after we do..." idea.

You fill JHS for the big games, but for Buffalo, ULM, WCU, etc it's pretty bare on the ends of the decks. 87k is really a good number for JHS if you ask me.

As a season ticket holder, I hope they don't close in the end zones. You would loose the nice little breeze that blows thru on those hot Sept. games.

Fear the Thumb.

I am sure that there will be 90k rednecks, I mean Bammers on hand for those showdowns vs Fla Intl, ULM and Duke. Of course, those are the games you might be able to win by double digits.

Long before Dumbo flies. :poke:

Archived