Count your stars...

wesfau

Be glad that our coach doesn't believe in the voodoo of luck:

Orders remain not to tackle key players to the ground, but they’re no longer protected by green jerseys. The primary quarterbacks, running backs and receiver Marcus Monk wore green during preseason practice. Coach Houston Nutt said he did away with the distinctive jerseys because they’re bad luck, not because he second-guessed his decision not to hit them in the preseason.

http://www.nwanews.com/adg/Sports/165777/

Be glad that our coach doesn't believe in the voodoo of luck:

Orders remain not to tackle key players to the ground, but they’re no longer protected by green jerseys. The primary quarterbacks, running backs and receiver Marcus Monk wore green during preseason practice. Coach Houston Nutt said he did away with the distinctive jerseys because they’re bad luck, not because he second-guessed his decision not to hit them in the preseason.

http://www.nwanews.com/adg/Sports/165777/

Vexing.

I gotta say it:

The hustle in this thread has been mediocre at best.

I want you guys to really explore the space this time.

^^^^

Wishful, yet always dissatisfying.

I gotta say it:

The hustle in this thread has been mediocre at best.

I want you guys to really explore the space this time.

Carp all you want...but we're waiting for you to post something. Or are you just the Feinbaum of the board?

perfect example to refute the "luck" argument

Nutt's version of bad luck = hiring a high school coach to make sure you sign a star recruit.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Getting rid of green practice jerseys because they are "unlucky"? What's next, sipping rum in the locker room with Jobu? Sacrifice of 1 dozen virgi...wait, this is Arkansas we are talking about, sacrifice of a dozen young girls that haven't slept with anyone outside their family? Pricking his finger with a needle and burying it, along with the drop of blood, in a witch's back yard?

I, for one, wait for the day that it is reported live from Fayetteville that Nutt was discovered in his office, mumbling incoherently, sticking pins in a voodoo doll of Gus Malzahn while Markuson and Herring perform acts that can only be described as unnatural to his naked body.

Bacon out...

Getting rid of green practice jerseys because they are "unlucky"? What's next, sipping rum in the locker room with Jobu? Sacrifice of 1 dozen virgi...wait, this is Arkansas we are talking about, sacrifice of a dozen young girls that haven't slept with anyone outside their family? Pricking his finger with a needle and burying it, along with the drop of blood, in a witch's back yard?

I, for one, wait for the day that it is reported live from Fayetteville that Nutt was discovered in his office, mumbling incoherently, sticking pins in a voodoo doll of Gus Malzahn while Markuson and Herring perform acts that can only be described as unnatural to his naked body.

Bacon out...

Solid gold.

You other guys take notes here.

I don't think he's necessarily crazy.

I can go to the MSU game and have awesome seats for free from a friend. The caveat? I've been asked not to wear AU gear to the game as my seats are in the middle of MSU VIP territory.

Well.... I have a whole routine built around what I wear on game days. Wearing neutral colors isn't a part of that.

I'm seriously considering rejecting the tickets and offending my friend so as not to mess up my karma.

Guest Tigrinum Major

We could beat Mississippi State if you went wearing a pink bunny suit like Ralphie in A Christmas Story, complete with black horn rim glasses. No matter how much we want to be a part of the action, the only way that Mississippi State scores on us is if they somehow enlist the aid of the Looney Tunes characters ala' Space Jam.

On a related note, did anyone else think Bugs Bunny was attractive when he dressed up like a female bunny?

I, for one, wait for the day that it is reported live from Fayetteville that Nutt was discovered in his office, mumbling incoherently, sticking pins in a voodoo doll of Gus Malzahn while Markuson and Herring perform acts that can only be described as unnatural to his naked body...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...On a related note, did anyone else think Bugs Bunny was attractive when he dressed up like a female bunny?

You are one disturbed dude. :lol:

I don't think he's necessarily crazy.

I can go to the MSU game and have awesome seats for free from a friend. The caveat? I've been asked not to wear AU gear to the game as my seats are in the middle of MSU VIP territory.

Well.... I have a whole routine built around what I wear on game days. Wearing neutral colors isn't a part of that.

I'm seriously considering rejecting the tickets and offending my friend so as not to mess up my karma.

"Asked" is not the same as 'instructed.' Accept the offer of tickets, bring your AU-themed clothes in a bag but show up at his house wearing the most God-awful Ole Miss gear you can find complete with the biggest Plantation hat & Confederate flag a single person can wave. ... ... You won't have to say a word.

On a related note, did anyone else think Bugs Bunny was attractive when he dressed up like a female bunny?

No, but I thought Jenna Elfman was pretty hot -- awesome legs -- in that Bugs Bunny movie.

We could beat Mississippi State if you went wearing a pink bunny suit like Ralphie in A Christmas Story, complete with black horn rim glasses. No matter how much we want to be a part of the action, the only way that Mississippi State scores on us is if they somehow enlist the aid of the Looney Tunes characters ala' Space Jam.

On a related note, does anyone else think Bugs Bunny Houston Nutt is attractive when he dresses up like a female bunny?

Pervert

Archived