What is LFS?

Ronin

Tomorrow's game is televised by LFS. What the Hell is LFS? Will I be able to find it at a sports bar?

****If only I'd looked at one more website before asking --- Lincoln Financial Sports ***

Do you thiink I"ll be able to find it at a sports bar in California? What was I thinkin, moving during football season?

Lincoln Financial Services - what used to be Jefferson-Pilot. I looked on the TV guide here and it showed the Auburn game as a Gameplan option (PPV), and not LFS so I don't know what to think.

Lincoln Financial Services - what used to be Jefferson-Pilot. I looked on the TV guide here and it showed the Auburn game as a Gameplan option (PPV), and not LFS so I don't know what to think.

PPV Option is ESPN Gameplan for those outside the southeast.

I'm in TN, thats why I was suprised it wasn't listed as the LFS game, and was on PPV.

I'm in TN, thats why I was suprised it wasn't listed as the LFS game, and was on PPV.

You should be able to get it without it being an ESPN Gameplan PPV. However, you may unfortunately live in one of those few southeast areas in which none of the local channels carry JP/LFS games.

According to the LF Sports website...the closest affiliations to you in which you should get (assuming your stations our coming out of Nashville):

WUXP UPN - Nashville

WNAB WB - Nashville

The only problem may be that both of those channels have merged to form the CW network, so it could be that the new newtwork has not signed on to carry the games yet. Here in North Alabama, our local Fox affiliate carries the LF games.

LFS-a small, rodent like animal with a very large TOUNGE (get it?).... :)

:au::homer:

You should be able to get it without it being an ESPN Gameplan PPV. However, you may unfortunately live in one of those few southeast areas in which none of the local channels carry JP/LFS games.

According to the LF Sports website...the closest affiliations to you in which you should get (assuming your stations our coming out of Nashville):

WUXP UPN - Nashville

WNAB WB - Nashville

The only problem may be that both of those channels have merged to form the CW network, so it could be that the new newtwork has not signed on to carry the games yet. Here in North Alabama, our local Fox affiliate carries the LF games.

Thanks for looking around and getting that info! I see it listed as PPV, and always got JP games before so I had assumed the listing was wrong, and worst case I would order PPV. Either way I will be watching ;)

WUXP UPN - Nashville

WNAB WB - Nashville

Thanks for looking around and getting that info! I see it listed as PPV, and always got JP games before so I had assumed the listing was wrong, and worst case I would order PPV. Either way I will be watching ;)

No problem. Wasn't hard to find. I have a failing it is because UPN and WB has merged to make that new CW network that some of those stations around the country have not completed the changeover and some of the programs the weekly live programs like sporting events, wrestling, talk shows, etc have went on hiatus until the changeover is complete.

I was right, and the "guide" function on digital cable was wrong - watching it now - WDE!!!

Archived