Jordan-Hare seating chart

auburnspice

Does anyone know of a seating chart that shows the rows by number in each section?

I know most charts show the stadium by section, but is there anyway to find out where a specific row is located?

BTW......was perusing ebay and found that people seemed to be bidding too much for the Buffalo game.

Is it just me or shouldn't that be an easy AND cheap ticket at the stadium on game day? I would think you would be able to get tickets for that game for almost nothing.

Does anyone know of a seating chart that shows the rows by number in each section?

I know most charts show the stadium by section, but is there anyway to find out where a specific row is located?

BTW......was perusing ebay and found that people seemed to be bidding too much for the Buffalo game.

Is it just me or shouldn't that be an easy AND cheap ticket at the stadium on game day? I would think you would be able to get tickets for that game for almost nothing.

Typically games like the Buffalo game are plentiful and cheap at AU on game day.

Archived