Trick Plays

An Auburn Fan

I hope they use the whole play book against LSU! I thought the pass offense opened up a little more against :msu: , we just couldn't run the ball like in the past. State has a pretty decent defense (mainly against the run). I liked that BC threw to different receivers, but mainly his completions were to CT. At least he has an option now to throw to the younger receivers/tightends, if CT is covered. When RS caught the long one and took off, I thought he was going to make it for a Touchdown! Then I saw how the ball was dangling like a loaf of bread, I kept telling myself "don't fumble, don't fumble!" Guess what happened - a fumble! He just has to learn to tuck the ball in better when he gets into defensive traffic.

For AU to beat LSU, Auburn has to get pressure on Russell - sacks, rubs, bumps, get in his face. They have to contain LSU's rushing. Win Time of Possession and rushing the football, you will improve your chances of winning. Last of all, no bonehead plays!

The fellows just have to relax have some fun and play hard. Then we'll see what happens in the end!

War Eagle! :au:

Archived