CBS deja vu

TigerOne

http://cbs.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9662411

just so we aren't part of the shake up...

It's early, but Ohio State and either USC or Notre Dame (they play each other on Nov. 25) look like they're going to run the table. No. 5 West Virginia also has a shot.

Where does that leave Auburn, or any of the other three SEC schools (Tennessee, Florida, LSU) playing Tremendous Ten games this week?

Probably hoping against hope. The Florida-Tennessee and LSU-Auburn losers are all but eliminated from not only national championship consideration but from the SEC title race. (The losers won't trail by a game, they'll trail by two games in the division standings because the winner will have the tiebreaker.)

So to sum up, Tommy Tuberville is a major Michigan, Nebraska and Cincinnati fan this weekend. That's the opposite side of this story. Those teams are the opponents for Notre Dame, USC and Ohio State. A loss by any or all means Auburn moves up.

Either way, a vague sense of dread is building.

"I think you'll see a major shakeup after this week," Tommy T said hopefully.

Between OSU, USC, and ND...take your pick on who has easiest road b/t USC and ND. OSU plays alot of the same teams as ND, but ND still plays Army, Navy, Air FOrce, Stanford, Purdue, UNC, and UCLA. No big time game within those. @ Michigan and home against Michigan St. are probably only shots of them getting beat until the USC game. USC has to skip thru the Pac10 as we've seen has nothing. Oregon is probably only one with a shot. OSU has PSU, Iowa, Mich St, Michigan, Minnesota, and Northwestern just some of games they good lose if not up to par. Albeit Mich St and Northwestern aren't as good as in years past, but.

AU will worry about the game and let the pieces fall where they may.

I really don't think anyone on the team is worried about USC, ND, OSU, or anyone else. They are (should be) focused on LSU! I hope that the national attention(which isn't a lot) isn't getting to their heads. This is a huge game and I think we'll be lucky if we win. I don't think we looked like a great team against Miss. st.

Archived