THE EAGLE

TMAN34

The eagle was simply amazing at the game...i had never seen it fly directly over the student section like it did yesterday...simple awesome...was that Tiger? or Spirit? and how can u tell the difference?

When she left the carrier in the upper deck, I thought she had had enough of the situation as going over the top of the stadium and away.

But then she flew over us in sec 16 right next to student section literally just over our heads on row 57. TWICE! The second time she was slightly in front of us and and I was just stunned and speechless looking at her go fly so gracefully around all of these screaming people. That bird flying around so close to us was AMAZING in a day filled with amazing things.

I think a shout out to the people at the Raptor Rehab Center is in order. They do an amazing job with some of the most prized symbols of Auburn and the nation.

When she left the carrier in the upper deck, I thought she had had enough of the situation as going over the top of the stadium and away.

But then she flew over us in sec 16 right next to student section literally just over our heads on row 57. TWICE! The second time she was slightly in front of us and and I was just stunned and speechless looking at her go fly so gracefully around all of these screaming people. That bird flying around so close to us was AMAZING in a day filled with amazing things.

I think a shout out to the people at the Raptor Rehab Center is in order. They do an amazing job with some of the most prized symbols of Auburn and the nation.

We were standing at the top of the upper deck right next to where she was released. I walked right by the cage and was thinking "what on earth is that thing". If I had known I could have been much closer than I was.

We were standing at the top of the upper deck right next to where she was released. I walked right by the cage and was thinking "what on earth is that thing". If I had known I could have been much closer than I was.

Yeah I was in sec. 57 row 31 about 25 ft away from the release cage of the Eagle!!! AMAZING!!!!!

Archived