Cole Out, Wilhite Out....Sears Back

autiger518

Well I think most people saw that Cole Bennett broke his ankle and is out for at least 6 weeks...this is really a shame not only is Cole a good blocker hes got nice hands and is important to our offense...he will be missed.

Wilhite also has pulled a hamstring and will be out for Buffalo...this is also bad news I saw Wilhite go down and he appeared to get caught up in some carpet thing along the sideline I thought he twisted his ankle. Hamstring is worse however because that will probably hamper him the rest of the year...he and D. Irons were locking the secondary DOWN, heres hoping hes back for a speedy recovery.

Sears will be back for Buffalo...Blackmon still out heres the story from ESPN

Auburn TE Bennett out six weeks with broken ankle

Associated Press

AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn tight end Cole Bennett is expected to miss at least six weeks with a broken right ankle, coach Tommy Tuberville said Sunday.

Bennett is scheduled for surgery on Monday. Cornerback Jonathan Wilhite is doubtful for Saturday's game with Buffalo for the second-ranked Tigers with a pulled right hamstring.

Both players were injured in the first half of Saturday's 7-3 win over No. 10 LSU.

The Tigers will get back linebacker Kevin Sears, who was suspended for the first three games of the season following his conviction on alcohol-related charges. Sears also missed the Capital One Bowl and the Georgia game last season.

Tuberville said fellow linebacker Tray Blackmon, a projected starter, remains suspended. He would not say when Blackmon would return.

Sears was convicted over the summer of public intoxication, leaving the scene of an accident and driving while legally intoxicated.

Blackmon was ordered to participate in a 90-day pretrial program after his arrest for underage drinking in May.

"...he and D. Irons were locking the secondary DOWN, heres hoping hes back for a speedy recovery".

War Eagle and Godspeed to these young men...but what game were you watching?

"...he and D. Irons were locking the secondary DOWN, heres hoping hes back for a speedy recovery".

War Eagle and Godspeed to these young men...but what game were you watching?

your kidding me right? LSU got the majority of their yards on the prevent defense...which by the way I cannot stand...and I didnt mean they were locking the secondary down in only this game I just meant in general they are both really good.

I was watching the game where AU's defense held LSU to just 3 points....what game were you watching?...ND/Michigan (cause then I could understand your confusion)?

Archived