Saw the Irons' on campus

PChamp119

Our players really must be beaten up from the LSU game.

I saw Kenny on my way to the Business Building and he had a boot on his right left (probably protecting anything from getting worse). Then I saw David in the Library a couple hours ago - his leg was bandaged up and was walking slow with a limp. Understandable, but I'm just wondering how the rest of the team is if these guys (which we didn't even notice get hurt) are.

This is one of the reasons I don't expect this weekend to be a 70-0 type route. The LSU game was as hard hitting and physical as any game I've watched in years. (Except of course, for the beating Brodie took in JH) But I digress. :big:

Wilhite went out. Pat Sims went out for a while. I'm sure he's not 100%. Cox went down and is hobbling around. Now you say the Irons boys are coming up lame. I imagine it's going to be Lester right and left, Tre right and left, Tate left and right with a few safe passes thrown by Cox and Fields. It will be nice to get Sears back in the flow and Savage along with McFadden should get a lot more valuable PT.

It's a long season and I sure don't want to risk anyone for the sake of running up the score and getting more votes.

I saw Kenny on my way to the Business Building and he had a boot on his right left (probably protecting anything from getting worse). Then I saw David in the Library a couple hours ago - his leg was bandaged up and was walking slow with a limp. Understandable, but I'm just wondering how the rest of the team is if these guys (which we didn't even notice get hurt) are.

This is the second or third time you've name-dropped "seeing Kenny" on campus.

Once more and they're getting a restraining order.

:roflol:

I was at Auburn with Bo for 3 years, I think I may have seen him once, way across the way near Haley Center once; so yeah, something must be going on...

:roflol::roflol::roflol: I was thinking the same thing. Stalking CTT and the players seems to be a popular thing these days.

Archived