Any words from CTT about the Miami coaching job?

aucat

Wish he can give us some sleep pill, as he did it right after the other Miami(not the U) coaching job 2 yrs ago.

Anybody offers some rumor here?

:au:

Not sure if that was English or not, but if I understand your query, you're looking for someone to assauge your concerns over Coach Tuberville potentially leaving for Miami.

Allow me to ease your mind. Not gonna happen.

It is my fervent request that any future references to Tuberville and coaching vacancies that do not even yet exist be banished to the redundant forum.

Leave a program that is a contender with great kids and top notch coaches just when success is starting to become sweet....to go to a program that is mediocre and full of thugs....

:roflol:

Rivals asked Tubbs about his interest should Coker be fired. He said that he is happy here and has worked way to hard to make get this program this far. He is not interested in starting over!

Coach TT is not going anywhere.....He wants to see Auburn dominate the college football scene every year....No body will ever want to leave a great football town like Auburn, unless they are fired....

War Eagle!! :cheer::au:

Wish he can give us some sleep pill, as he did it right after the other Miami(not the U) coaching job 2 yrs ago.

Anybody offers some rumor here?

:au:

He are gon stay hear, as he has since first rumored to leave 6 yrs ago. Don't listens to some rumors.

A successful coach is always going to be mentioned for high profile job openings, especially if they have any connection whatsoever to the school in the past. That said, even the weak and wobbly legs this non-story does have are only there because of desperate bammers that will do anything to get out from under CTT's ownership of their program.

The $7 million buyout would be too rich for Miami's blood anyway. I think a more likely target would be Rich Rodriguez at WVA or Schiano at Rutgers (Who might be pulling the greatest coaching turnaround in history, or at least tied with the guy who put Northwestern on the right track).

Rivals asked Tubbs about his interest should Coker be fired. He said that he is happy here and has worked way to hard to make get this program this far. He is not interested in starting over!

Two words - PINE BOX.

(only joking - just trying to stir up trouble :poke: )

from the Huntsville Times

Not interested: Tuberville dismissed speculation by a Miami Herald columnist that he could be a candidate for the Miami head coaching job if Larry Coker is fired after the season.

"Let's don't start that now," Tuberville said. "They'll put 10-15 names in there.

"I've worked too hard here. I'm not starting over."

Tuberville is in the second year of a seven-year contract that includes a $6 million buyout should he leave to go to another school.

http://www.al.com/sports/huntsvilletimes/i....xml&coll=1

Two words - PINE BOX.

(only joking - just trying to stir up trouble :poke: )

Beat me to it! <_<:)

Archived