I hope there were no kids shot today

WinCrimson

... after our 2OT loss at Arkansas. However, I did Chuck Norris roundhouse kick my dog into orbit. I figured it was better than a young child? :no:

i was shocked to see christensen kickoff, but not kick fgs. tiffen is a freshman for pete's sake, so coaches favor him over the man from last year who was 'money'? i guess that makes tiffen 'spare change.'

i guess simpson will be packin heat this next week.

ice cream anybody?

... after our 2OT loss at Arkansas. However, I did Chuck Norris roundhouse kick my dog into orbit. I figured it was better than a young child? :no:

That's funny stuff win! Punting a chihuahua after a nailbiter is a great stress reliever.

Did you affix a picture of Shula to its hind end? It helps the aim.

That's funny stuff win! Punting a chihuahua after a nailbiter is a great stress reliever.

Did you affix a picture of Shula to its hind end? It helps the aim.

This was no chihuahua. It was a 100 lb black lab. Poor thing... He probably looks big enough up there for the pointy heads at Nasa to contemplate him taking Pluto's place as the last planet. You gotta feel for him.

I have a feeling I'll be sending him some company up there after Saturday's game at UF as well. ;)

Archived