Thanks Coach Spurrier

TigerOne

that's right, the Evil Genius did us a huge favor by exposing our weakness.

He just took what LSU tried and executed it.

And we still won after his onslaught, better to win like this than 45-10 going into the next games thinking

we are unbeatable. Now the coaches will have a better gameplan. Make lemonade out of lemons people.

Use the power of Spurrier and Tuberville together to create an even better team.

a quote from Coach Spurrier made today taken from one of their message boards. The Coach is still

coaching

"The thing I'll mention to our fans, when we lose a game like that, please don't clap for our guys as we're leaving the field," Spurrier said. "Don't clap for me and don't clap for our guys because it was a game that was there. We don' want to think we did something good when we got our butts beat because we didn't finish the plays."

"It was a game that was there to be won and we didn't do it," Spurrier said. "We all had to walk off the field losers. It doesn't matter whether we got beat 50-10 or whatever. We were losers last night. We had a wonderful chance to win."

"Even the Clemson game they were clapping like, well, we thought we were going to get clobbered and we didn't get clobbered so that's okay. It's not okay. We had a chance to win just like we had great chance to beat Clemson. And we didn't do it. We don't need applause when we have games where we're in position to win and we don't do it."

Use the power of Spurrier and Tuberville together to create an even better team.

That Coach Spurberville is a good 'un, no?

No matter where SOS goes within the college ranks, he WILL field a great team. They are starting to put some things together this year IMO. That is why I picked them to win the East before the season began. Of course, I thought the puzzle piece he needed was a second year Mitchell starting, so what do I really know anyway?

Archived