Finebaum funny

TitanTiger

I see the guy for what he is, but he just made a funny. Basically, all that's happening is that bammers, despite a big game with Florida on Saturday, are all calling in to gloat about Auburn's close win last night. It's gotten to the point where Paul and his sidekick are starting to crack jokes about whether they're ever going to have one call in to discuss Florida. Anyway, the funny:

"Question: Will Bama fans roll The Quad if Auburn drops to (gasp), #3 in the country?"

He closed with, "I don't see any Bama fans setting up websites called keeptommytuberville.com." :lol:

"Question: Will Bama fans roll The Quad if Auburn drops to (gasp), #3 in the country?"

He closed with, "I don't see any Bama fans setting up websites called keeptommytuberville.com." :lol:

That one will leave a mark!

Their gloating will come to an end in about 18 hours or so.

Pondscum is what he is. Unfortunately he is the only thing going on my path to work so I do occasionally listen. I have a trigger finger when it comes to them taking all their jerry springer type callers and when he is obviously justt trying to be an a$$.

That is funny though. Bammers just lost to arky, going down to the swamp this weekend and all they wanna talk about is AU winning a close one. Sad day for bammers indeed.

Pondscum is what he is. Unfortunately he is the only thing going on my path to work so I do occasionally listen. I have a trigger finger when it comes to them taking all their jerry springer type callers and when he is obviously justt trying to be an a$$.

That is funny though. Bammers just lost to arky, going down to the swamp this weekend and all they wanna talk about is AU winning a close one. Sad day for bammers indeed.

I REALLY enjoy the fact that they are GLOATING over an AUBURN W I N ! ! !

The "times" certainly have changed. Enjoy! :au:

WDE!

O N E at a time........ :arky:

Unfortunately he is the only thing going on my path to work so I do occasionally listen.

Have you tried listening to the show on WJOX? I wasn't sure I liked it at first but I have come to really like it. I actually like Kelly Hunter on there. The girl knows her sports.

While the bammers live in history, Auburn is actually trying to win a national championship. And they cannot. That is what galls them the most.

Have you tried listening to the show on WJOX? I wasn't sure I liked it at first but I have come to really like it. I actually like Kelly Hunter on there. The girl knows her sports.

Yes, she holds her own with Herb and Ray. Very knowledgeable. I quit listening when they brought in Ray Melick, but the addition of her has made it worth tuning in.

962464.jpg

Yes, she holds her own with Herb and Ray. Very knowledgeable. I quit listening when they brought in Ray Melick, but the addition of her has made it worth tuning in.

962464.jpg

the only reason I listen to Finebaum is because I hate that show(big time ) so much its horrible since Ben cook left! Dunnaway and Brown is the only show I like on 690 just my 2 cents

I see the guy for what he is, but he just made a funny. Basically, all that's happening is that bammers, despite a big game with Florida on Saturday, are all calling in to gloat about Auburn's close win last night. It's gotten to the point where Paul and his sidekick are starting to crack jokes about whether they're ever going to have one call in to discuss Florida. Anyway, the funny:

I heard that too and I thought is was so funny! Times have changed when a close win is all the bammers can talk about!

962464.jpg

the only reason I listen to Finebaum is because I hate that show(big time ) so much its horrible since Ben cook left! Dunnaway and Brown is the only show I like on 690 just my 2 cents

D & B is the best show on WJOX. They do a great job. Melick is a milder version of Finebaum. But, with Herb and Kelly in there with him he doesn't have cart blanch to run the show into the ground railing on one team for 3 hours. They also cut off ignorant callers and set the record straight when some boob calls in with nut-job rantings. The only thing I really don't care about with their show is all the betting talk. I don't bet on sports and it's Greek to me and I really don't care to hear some guy talk about his opinion on Southeast Missouri State playing Slippery Rock and giving up 15 points.

I REALLY enjoy the fact that they are GLOATING over an AUBURN W I N ! ! !

The "times" certainly have changed. Enjoy! :au:

WDE!

O N E at a time........ :arky:

It is hard, if not impossible, to measure the depths to which the UAT program has fallen as evidenced by joy when AU wins "by only" 7 points when less than a week prior they lost to middle of the pack Arkansas. I don't know if there is a life line that can reach that far down.

Finebaum also said that tremors had been reported in Elmwood cemetery lot _ _ _, because Bear Bryant was rolling over in his grave. :roflol::roflol:

Unfortunately he is the only thing going on my path to work so I do occasionally listen.

I was in B'ham yesterday and caught WJOX, better program than PF IMO. Too bad we can't listen to WJOX in Huntsville.

There just aren't any good stations that I can pick up on my drive. I drive thru the stix to get to work. I'll have to get satellite radio or something one day, maybe.

There just aren't any good stations that I can pick up on my drive. I drive thru the stix to get to work. I'll have to get satellite radio or something one day, maybe.

Go Sirius :thumbsup: :

SEC Football

NFL

NHL

Much better music vs. XM

Archived