3. Auburn (1) 5-0 1,418 3

4. West Virginia 4-0 1,366 4

5. Florida 5-0 1,309 5

6. Michigan 5-0 1,277 6

7. Texas 4-1 1,178 7

8. Louisville 4-0 1,140 8

9. Georgia 5-0 1,039 9

10. LSU 4-1 1,038 10 (tie)

There should not have been any movement in the poll. Everyone in here beat the team they played, with the exception of WVU. They were idle.

In 04 Tubs didn't vote AU #1 until after the Ole Miss game - so who knows.

Interesting to note: Only USC and Auburn dropped in total votes. OSU, WVU, UF, Michigan all gained votes. USC gained 9 votes on Auburn from the week before.

I'm not exactly sure if that first place vote is CTT. Didn't he say something along the lines of he doesn't know if we have a great team yet, but he knows he have a good team who battles with each other.

can a caoch vote for his own team No. 1?? If not, whose voting us No. 1 every week??

It's not John Rohde of the Oklahoman this time! :roflol:

well of course not...this is the COACHES POLL.... <_<

Les Miles voting for Auburn? Not a chance.

I actually wouldn't be surprised at all if Miles voted AU #1.........besides the obvious of AU beating us, Miles said a few weeks ago on his weekly radio show when asked how much time he puts into and whats his strategy as far as voting is concerned. He went on to say that he puts about 30 min into making his top 25 and is aggressive when voting for SEC teams. So him putting AU #1 is probably correct!!

I'd like to know what in t he Hell USC would have to do to either drop out of #2. Their showing against a team we beat was pitiful! I'm sick and tired of ESPN's "darlings" receiving preferential treatment. I wrote them a letter.

I actually wouldn't be surprised at all if Miles voted AU #1.........besides the obvious of AU beating us, Miles said a few weeks ago on his weekly radio show when asked how much time he puts into and whats his strategy as far as voting is concerned. He went on to say that he puts about 30 min into making his top 25 and is aggressive when voting for SEC teams. So him putting AU #1 is probably correct!!

After all his whining about the refs after the game, I seriously doubt Miles voted us anything.

Archived