J.D. Stokley?

Bluemound Freak

I know this is a dead horse issue with some of you but I have to vent just one more time ( at least untill he does it again! )

I was watching the FSU NC State game last night and at the half Mark May and Lou " Slaughter Man " Holtz came on and gave their picks for the SEC games this weekend. Holtz went on to pick Tennessee, now I have no problem with that..........I mean I think they will beat Georgia, but it was his reasoning that got me. He said and I will attempt to quote the man here............." I would feel better for Georgia winning this game if they had David Greene or J.D. Stokley as the quarterback.........." < Crickets Chirping >

J.D. Stokley...........................Don't you mean D.J. Shockley slobber box?

Then they went into breaking down Washington and USC, Both May and Holtz picked USC, once again this is fine by me, I think USC will have no trouble with the Huskies. Then Holtz was asked if he thought Washington had a chance and his reply was " No, I think the University of Arkansas has a better chance of beating Auburn than Washington has of beating USC!" Why Lou......................Why must you slam our lovely school every chance you get? Why do you feel it necessary to bring Auburn into only negative conversations and point out your obvious hatred?

I say get out your Markers boys, Load up on Construction paper and start the mass production of " LOU HOLTTH ITH A PENITH " signs and get ready for gameday! :no:

he's being saying JD Stockley for months now. You would think someone would correct him. Please, someone..correct him...or just take him off the air.

I notice the comment about Ark having a better chance of beating AU too :angry: , that made me so damn mad. I was sitting in the basement yelling at the TV. That man is old and pathetic. They need to take him out to the pasture and shoot him, or atleast leave him out there for a very long time.

War Eagle!

Guys, he coached there. Even if they were a 101 point underdog, he's going to point to Ark and say they will win.

It's just part of his small, unimportant point of view.

Guys, he coached there. Even if they were a 101 point underdog, he's going to point to Ark and say they will win.

He screwed UA. I think he lost his favored son status a long time ago.

Bite me.

Bite me.

I see where you put your toe in the water over there.

Bite me.

Yeah, thanks for the welcome. :)

Bite me.

Yeah, thanks for the welcome. :)

Kind of an opponent’s-board-thing TM and I started doing to each other.

Archived