Nancy's First 100 Hours

Tigermike

I am and I have and it went further back than this petty Foley crap. I have an open mind and have said I would support the RIGHT ;) Third Party. You see, I actually debate and think and can alter views.

Unlike you two totally closed minded goosesteppers...

So, you're a flip-flopper, huh? Which third party did you choose?

DKW likes Noonan's Third Party

The DKW Party

Otter Party

You left the republicans for three fictitious parties, huh? Nice. It's a wonderyour knees aren't buckling from the weight of your convictions.

It is amazing how hard headed and close minded a pair a goosesteppers you and Tex really are. Never actually talk about a solution to any problem. Just whimper "We hate Bush!" and through some delusion think that anything other than Dem Party talking points is unthinkable.

I am and I have and it went further back than this petty Foley crap. I have an open mind and have said I would support the RIGHT ;) Third Party. You see, I actually debate and think and can alter views.

The DKW Party

Otter Party

You left the republicans for three fictitious parties, huh? Nice. It's a wonderyour knees aren't buckling from the weight of your convictions.

It is amazing how hard headed and close minded a pair a goosesteppers you and Tex really are. Never actually talk about a solution to any problem. Just whimper "We hate Bush!" and through some delusion think that anything other than Dem Party talking points is unthinkable.

Been hittin' the sauce already, huh, Dave? I never even mentioned Bush. Do any of your imaginary party's even have a candidate or are they only trying to unseat Santa Claus and the Easter bunny in Never, Never Land?

The DKW Party

Otter Party

Been hittin' the sauce already, huh, Dave? I never even mentioned Bush. Do any of your imaginary party's even have a candidate or are they only trying to unseat Santa Claus and the Easter bunny in Never, Never Land?

Al, do your knees hurt from all that goosestepping? Is that the best you got? :lol:

The DKW Party

Otter Party

Al, do your knees hurt from all that goosestepping? Is that the best you got? :lol:

Sorry. I forgot that the Tooth Fairy isn't as strong an incumbent as in years past. You got a candidate for that position, too?

Archived