Congrats on the win

sidneyforheisman4

I have to admit I was War Eaglin' last night, and on the blocked punt we were jumping up and down like we were back home at Williams-Brice or something. With Vandy beating UGA and yall beating UF, the door is open for us to maybe get a berth to Atlanta. (right now we're tied for 2nd in the east with UGA) We have Vandy next week, then UcheaT at home, so we have a chance to make a run like last year, and if anyone can seize the opportunity its Steven Orr Spurrier. Here's to USC/AU Part Deux in December!

Thanks! Now y'all gotta return the favor and beat the Razorbacks for us!

I'll be in Columbia the day of the SECCG for my cousin's wedding (he is an SC grad). Wedding will be over way before the game, woudl be cool to see the Tigers play the Cocks again.

Thanks! Now y'all gotta return the favor and beat the Razorbacks for us!

I'll be in Columbia the day of the SECCG for my cousin's wedding (he is an SC grad). Wedding will be over way before the game, woudl be cool to see the Tigers play the Cocks again.

I wont say count on a win, but its highly likely...we play the pigs for Homecoming.

You should watch in two weeks...we're trying to get a blackout on for the UT game...there was only about 72,000 there for the AU game, so if we get about 82,000 in like we normally do, itll definately be rocking...so if we can get as loud as we were on that thursday night, Ainge wont be able to hear himself think.

^Yeah you guys look pretty good this year, but unfortunately people are eventually going to be able to shut down your running game...you cant be successful over time by running 40 times a game. And when that happens, I dont see Mustain beating anybody right now. We'll be ready when ya'll come to Columbia...Darren McFadden, meet Jasper Brinkley!

Archived