conratulations

roothog

Just wanted to congratulate the Aubbies on a great win last Sat. night.

:arky: Go Hogs! :arky:

Thanks. You know we can't return the compliement until you guys lose 2 games, right? :P

Tell me root, ... what is the feeling about CHN over there at UA? I know most were railing for him to be gone long before the 2nd SC loss. I heard the crowd loudly booing his decision to go for 2 after a TD against the bammies -- which ultimately proved to be the winning margin in that game. My question is: has the recent winning streak completely erased the sentiment to give CHN the boot? Or, are you guys ready to dump him overboard at the first miscue?

Still split for the most part. Some of the talk has died down but not completely. You have two distinct camps those who hate him and will no matter what, and those who support him no matter what. What the win streak has done is it has swayed some of the fence riders to his side in the past two weeks. for the most part everybody is pretty pleased to be 5-1 and looking forward to see how things shake out.

:arky: Go HOGS! :arky:

I understand the holding back of any congrats coming our way, my hope is we don't lose 2.

Just wanted to congratulate the Aubbies on a great win last Sat. night.

:arky: Go Hogs! :arky:

Thanks. You know we can't return the compliement until you guys lose 2 games, right? :P

Tell me root, ... what is the feeling about CHN over there at UA? I know most were railing for him to be gone long before the 2nd SC loss. I heard the crowd loudly booing his decision to go for 2 after a TD against the bammies -- which ultimately proved to be the winning margin in that game. My question is: has the recent winning streak completely erased the sentiment to give CHN the boot? Or, are you guys ready to dump him overboard at the first miscue?

They weren't booing him going for two. The crowd booed when the officials went to review the play.

Having said that, the fans have booed him in the past for some decisions, including this year in the USC game for sticking with Robert Johnson at QB when the game was getting out of hand.

Archived