How many loses will USC end up w/?

mayonaise

UCLA's QB is out with an injurt..not sure how the backup is

Oregon and Cal could put a licking on them

ND stinks...

so I say they go 2-2 against those 4 teams...this Trojan team doesn't look like the same one in years past

I think they'll be up for Oregon and beat them, but then having to turn around and play Cal the next week, who's significantly better than USC to begin with (at least, as of right now it's not even close)... they won't win that one. Notre Dame has a chance, but it's at SC. Trojans go 11-1.

I think they only lose 1 at most. This team has proven that they know how to win. I know SEC fans hate to admit it, but USC does play a fairly difficult schedule. It also seems like things always go their way (not enough time, McFadden not 100%, game at home, etc) but it could be argued the same for Auburn. Good teams get lucky, Great teams seem to create their own luck. Look at Texas last year, have you ever seen a team turn the ball over more than them and still go undefeated? They created their own luck. We will see if USC is good or great these next 4 weeks

The answer is obvious: Zero - they are USC.

Teams will be intimidated by them and they don't have Tuberville to get through their heads at halftime

The answer is obvious: Zero - they are USC.

Teams will be intimidated by them and they don't have Tuberville to get through their heads at halftime

This is not the same USC we've seen the last 4 years. And one thing we do know is that if there's one team that isn't intimidated by them it's Cal, as past performance has indicated. Unless USC makes a complete 180, the Bears will take care of them.

Cal and ND...Cal because I think they are a better team, ND because Weis has had that game circled since last year.

Two in the regular season, then hopefully one in their bowl game.

If Auburn isn't playing in a better bowl, it would be sweet to play USC and give them the beating we have all wanted to see them get for a few years now.

If Auburn isn't playing in a better bowl, it would be sweet to play USC and give them the beating we have all wanted to see them get for a few years now.

Uh actually they have handed us two nasty beatings, I would prefer not.

"Nasty"? "Two"?

We lost by 7 in '02 and had 2 probable TD passes dropped.

"Nasty"? "Two"?

We lost by 7 in '02 and had 2 probable TD passes dropped.

Im sorry your right...I just cant get past the blanking at our home stadium at the beginning of a promising new season. flashbacks -shudder

Maybe it's just me but I'm more concerned with how many losses Arkansas will have from here on out. The way I see it, Southern Cal's win/loss record is irrelevant unless they go undefeated or lose just one game along with a slew of other teams. If Arkansas goes undefeated the rest of the way, USC's ranking will be irrelevant.

We have a perfect record against Southern Cal in Bowl games. 1-0. We took them out in a Citrus Bowl in the mid-80's (which I think I remember was Auburn's 500th win all time, or something like that).

Archived