Irons brothers `chomp' caught on tape

OKieAuburnDoug

no wonder corso has his panties in a wad, this is the first time hes ever been called out after making a stupid pick

I've seen Bigfoot sighting films shot by drunk cowboys from horseback which weren't nearly as shaky as that video. In fact, if you look real close, there's a UFO flying off screen in the background.

Who shot this thing ? Did his last name happen to be Zapruder ? :poke:

The video doesn't show it but right after where the video ends both Kenny and David went over and hugged and shook hands with a couple of the Florida players.

You must have better eyes than I do. I can't make out anything except the redneck screaming despicable things.

Imagine that a redneck at a ALLBARN game :blink:

You might want to check the threads about the wedding at BDS and the nutjob with the tattoos.

Then come back and talk to me, Cletus.

You must have better eyes than I do. I can't make out anything except the redneck screaming despicable things.

I should post my video of the Iron's brothers calling the Hogs after the Arkansas game!! :)

Actually, he was screaming ROE TAHD at the top of his lungs. Now go away.

who all is still reeling from that cut?? Man it might take a day to get back up, ALLBARN

ouch.

You might want to check the threads about the wedding at BDS and the nutjob with the tattoos.

Oh yes let's remember that "the Barn" which sits in the same state(that is if it doesn't sit in Georgia?) with THE University of Alabama has no fans in which they are embarassed by. But thats right Barners can't be embarassed by their toothless redneck fans because they're all toothless rednecks!

Actually, it's been my observation that the educated fans (the ones who actually attended the aforementioned universities) have their teeth. It's the ones who didn't attend who have a more likely chance of being toothless (or minimal number of teeth). And we all know the toothless masses of the state of Alabama root for uat in the same way they still revere Dale Earnhardt Sr. (and probably still root for him :big: ). So let's not kid ourselves here ;) . But be happy about it... the state of Alabama is still not Mississippi.

Oh yes let's remember that "the Barn" which sits in the same state(that is if it doesn't sit in Georgia?) with THE University of Alabama has no fans in which they are embarassed by. But thats right Barners can't be embarassed by their toothless redneck fans because they're all toothless rednecks!

Do me a favor and draw a dot where Tuscaloosa is.

al.jpg

Looks like the new groom (or Rammer Lammer) caught wind of us taking jabs at him and decided to join our site in order to defend himself.

[Oh yes let's remember that "the Barn" which sits in the same state(that is if it doesn't sit in Georgia?) with THE University of Alabama has no fans in which they are embarassed by. But thats right Barners can't be embarassed by their toothless redneck fans because they're all toothless rednecks!

"... no fans in which they are embarrassed by." ... :lol: ... All grammatical correctness aside, are you trying to employ the old everybody-has-fans-this-ignorant arguement? Sorry to disappoint you there, Cooter, that dog won't hunt. uat is head and shoulders above any other school in that department.

al.jpg

You know you are cracking me up! What I really get a kick out of are the fans of that school

that shall remain nameless, when asked why they are fans of that school, they can only reply,

"'cause that's the state I live in!". What a bunch of dolts! :cheer::au::cheer:

You do realize there are barns in Tuscaloosa right? Oh, and guess what wer're in the state of ALABAMA there are barns everywhere. That's one witty remark there....don't know if I can show my face again....oh wait..I know GOT 5?

I didn't see them shake hands with any UF players. I did see them run over to where the Gators were going into the tunnel and taunt them with the Gator chomp.

At least we only have one!

Actually, it's been my observation that the educated fans (the ones who actually attended the aforementioned universities) have their teeth. It's the ones who didn't attend who have a more likely chance of being toothless (or minimal number of teeth). And we all know the toothless masses of the state of Alabama root for uat in the same way they still revere Dale Earnhardt Sr. (and probably still root for him :big: ). So let's not kid ourselves here ;) . But be happy about it... the state of Alabama is still not Mississippi.

And a dead Bear too!

Let's see first if he she can find the correct state????????

United20States.gif

Here is a hint Bammer, the blue stuff is water. It is definetly not there.

al.jpg

I bet there is a big crayon mark on his computer screen around Birmingham....... :roflol:

Archived