TULANE GAME THREAD

CarolinaTiger

is Kenny Irons not playing today?? I don't see his name in the stats at ESPN...TATE has 124 yards according to ESPN...thats sweet

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach Gilbert INT inside the 10, returns all the way to the Tulane 37!

BTW, basically the whole defense on that last drive were 2nd or 3rd teamers. Blake Field in now along with Montez Billings and Robert Dunn at WR. Tate still running like a beast. Another 11 yd run.

WOW...is ben tate going to be awesome to watch. This kid is good..

Yes, the future looks bright at RB for Auburn but that's not new.

But we need to improve this defense. I think they were in the red zone 6 times today. I'm not happy about a 2-5 team being in that kind of scoring position that many times.

He is very good, and only going to get better as he learns and gains experience. Will be another great AU RB!!!!

Stewart didn't play either, btw.

He is very good, and only going to get better as he learns and gains experience. Will be another great AU RB!!!!

Stewart didn't play either, btw.

Yeah, he's fun to watch too. At first, he looks like the bigger, powerful back thats slow, but no way. The kid can move. He's not that shifty, but he made some great cuts today. He flat out flies in the open field. Oh yeah, and he's big and powerful (a FRESHMAN!). I'm going to hate to see Kenny leave, but we'll be fine next year with Tate and Lester pounding the ball.

Archived