UGA & Miss St.

auburnu008

Nebraska fumbling on their own 30 with the lead against Texas; Georgia self-destructing (hurting our computer rankings); all part of the grand conspiracy to keep us out of the BCS Championship game...

Stafford had a decent game but really needs to cut down on the int's.

We averaged over 5 yards per carry but Richt is to **((*((* stupid to continue running...instead...throwing it 30+ times and having half intercepted.

We averaged over 5 yards per carry but Richt is to **((*((* stupid to continue running...instead...throwing it 30+ times and having half intercepted.

ready to sell that URL that you have been holding on to so close... :P

Nebraska fumbling on their own 30 with the lead against Texas; Georgia self-destructing (hurting our computer rankings); all part of the grand conspiracy to keep us out of the BCS Championship game...

Nebraska is a team that could easily be undefeated right now. Instead, they play ultraconservative against USC and they doink themselves today.

Would a Georgia loss hurt us? They'd lose to MSU, so MSU would gain a win. Do they weight wins or something?

SouthLink02- our local pharmacist and patient of mine is a GA grad-already has a condo in Athens for her 1 year old daughter-called me for valium after homecoming. Today she had to work and during the game wanted to know if i could call in some narcotics for her, said she may be trying crack and met by the :au::uga: game. I hope there is some place in Athens she can go for rehab by the end of the season. :) I told her I feel your pain ;)

ready to sell that URL that you have been holding on to so close... :P

I think Slink is a pretty shrewd businessman. He knows that the return on his investment will be enormous by the end of this season... :poke: If MSU had been successful in pulling off the upset, Slink might have been looking for an island in the Carribean to purchase next week...

Archived