Ole Miss Police Officer Killed In Line Of Duty Saturday

RadioWryn

That is so sad! Why do people drink and drive and how stupid was it of that young man to do what he did. Now he has ruined his life and the life of another family. I hope someone will learn something from this. When we lived in Oxford MS, it was such a nice small southern town, but they liked to party there (in the late 70's) a lot. But nothing like this ever happened. Prayers are sent to this young family.

this is a capital case... a 20 year old kid who was trying to escape a DUI is now facing the death penalty. this is awful... prayers to that officer's family

It just amazes me that a young man, a police officer, survives his tour of duty in the Middle East, comes home to do his job, and a kid makes a horrible mistake which ultimatley kills the officer. Now the kid has to live with that guilt the rest of his life and could possibly have a life sentence or put to death.

My prayers go out to the officer and his wife and kids. Many, many prayers.

let me echo the same sentiment. one stupid error in judgement has now led to a lifetime of heartarch for one family, and quite likely a long prison term for a young man.

things like this just break my heart at the uselessness of it all.

Archived