New video!

crashman009

Due to my hUGE recent acquirement of new clips I have made a new highlight video using a song i used in one of my first videos. Im sure i did not balance the past and present because most of these clips were from way back in the past. I get goosebumps everytime though.

If it doesnt work the first time u click the link jsut wait a while and hit it again.

Due to my hUGE recent acquirement of new clips I have made a new highlight video using a song i used in one of my first videos. Im sure i did not balance the past and present because most of these clips were from way back in the past. I get goosebumps everytime though.

If it doesnt work the first time u click the link jsut wait a while and hit it again.

I love it! It makes me wish we were playing somebody tonight!

Hey Crash, thank you so much! Particularly for the older clips from the Sully to Beasley express era. I enjoyed seeing Wallace Clark, Alvin Bressler, and others from that same time. I know some of the younger guys may not get as big a kick out of it but for those of us who were 11 or 12 years old when Sully was at :au: this is ausome. I've been looking for years for a way to get old games from that time period so I could rewatch those games and don't know where to find them. If you can share that info I'd be grateful. Also, I'd vote to see a video with clips from that time period. I think some of the others would enjoy seeing Shug and those players from then. Thanks again, it made my day.

WAR EAGLE!!!! Beat the Phylisses!!!! :au::au::au:

Thank you for that. I've decided that Lionel James is actually my favorite all-time Auburn player. Why? Because he had heart and determination like no other Auburn player in history.

Great video!

At about 3:03 there is a clip of a #18 running what looks like a fake/flip/reverse. Looks like it was a reverse but he either faked a flip of the ball, or actually lost it only to catch it himself and run it in. Anyone know who this is or what play this was? In what game?

Good stuff. I think I recognized most everyone from the clips. I think the 18 Circle is asking about was Alexander Wright in a game against GA. Not sure. Also in the old black and white from the 1940's or 50's was that Travis Tidwell? And lastly there was a #12 running the ball which may have been Jimmy Sidle. Can anyone confirm? Overall great clips

Good stuff. I think I recognized most everyone from the clips. I think the 18 Circle is asking about was Alexander Wright in a game against GA. Not sure. Also in the old black and white from the 1940's or 50's was that Travis Tidwell? And lastly there was a #12 running the ball which may have been Jimmy Sidle. Can anyone confirm? Overall great clips

The black and white clip was Monk Gafford against Georgia in the 1942 upset and yes that #12 was Sidle not sure what game it was in.

I bought a 100 years of AUburn Football DVD that has clips all the way back to Hitchcock.

glad y'all liked it

Archived