This week's Sports Illustrated!!

AuburnGrad02'

sports Illustrated??? :lol: You lose all credibility when referencing anything from sports illustrated. :lol: It has to be the most overrated sports magazine every printed. don't even know what you are talking about or want us to see, but if its in SI, then I'll pass.. I've seen better sports coverage...well...everywhere i've looked than what i see in SI...LOL...

I'll give them one thing...they have some pretty damn good photographers....

sports Illustrated??? :lol: You lose all credibility when referencing anything from sports illustrated. :lol: It has to be the most overrated sports magazine every printed. don't even know what you are talking about or want us to see, but if its in SI, then I'll pass.. I've seen better sports coverage...well...everywhere i've looked than what i see in SI...LOL...

AU it only beats one other sports page? Pensacola News Journal. :roflol:

Yeah the swimsuits are pretty sweet. Don't have a scanner so I can't help you there. It's basically an article on "The road to the BCS". It has SI's playoff map drawn from the contenders' key remaining games. It has Arky beating Tenn, then losing to LSU and then Arky losing to Fla in the SECC. You follow all the key matchups arrows to where they lead to next. AU's arrow starts and stops with SPUAT. Essentially, we'll lose to bammer. And no, I don't give much credibility to SI.

Here's how they have the bowl matchups:

BCS NC: OSU vs. WVU

Fiesta: Texas vs. Boise St.

Rose: Michigan vs. Cal

Sugar: Florida vs. Notre Dame

Orange: Boston College vs. Tenn

Don't read SI much anymore, but losing to uat is a real possibility. They've played our common opponents about as well as we have, better against Arkansas. They seem to play to the level of the competition. But let's not think about that now.

Yeah the swimsuits are pretty sweet. Don't have a scanner so I can't help you there. It's basically an article on "The road to the BCS". It has SI's playoff map drawn from the contenders' key remaining games. It has Arky beating Tenn, then losing to LSU and then Arky losing to Fla in the SECC. You follow all the key matchups arrows to where they lead to next. AU's arrow starts and stops with SPUAT. Essentially, we'll lose to bammer. And no, I don't give much credibility to SI.

What will they do when :lsu: goes to Knoxville and beats :ut:

What will they do when :lsu: goes to Knoxville and beats :ut:

Easy, we drop from six to 11, Tennessee moves up two spots.

AU it only beats one other sports page? Pensacola News Journal. :roflol:

Let's just say its too close to call which one is the bottom of the barrel.... :lol:

If Auburn was going to turn the corner and get better down the stretch I thought for sure they'd do it against Ole Miss...but no. I'm not even worried about SEC anymore, much less BCS. Arkansas is clearly a better football team than Auburn is right now. If Auburn beats bammer this year, it won't be by more than 6 I'm afraid...and I'd be more than happy with that.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think by any stretch of the imagination that Auburn is national championship material. Arky is definitely the better team until the foreseeable future. What I didn't really say was that I thought it was funny when I opened it up that on the front was the playoff tree and AU vs. UA were directly in the middle and of all things it had us losing to them.

BCS NC: OSU vs. WVULouisville

Opps, SI is wrong again. Let me edit that for them.

And Boise St in the Fiesta, what a waste of a BDS game! Looks like they do not think highly of the SEC West either with Flordia winning and Tennessee getting the other BCS bid by sitting out.

And Boise St in the Fiesta, what a waste of a BDS game! Looks like they do not think highly of the SEC West either with Flordia winning and Tennessee getting the other BCS bid by sitting out.

Thanks for the edit. Looks like they're starting out 0-1! SI is a joke but it's also good toilet reading :P

i think that if Arky makes the SECCG, I think they can slip up and beat UF. They have a running game that will keep UF off the field. They will totally slow that game down and win it with ball control. Now, if they cant run....UF wins in a blow out. Then agian, this can change if USC beats arky.

i saw that, it jumped off the page right in my face. it really stuck in my craw. we need to make sure the players know about it. i wish for a huge blowout to shut them up. the talk is beginning to get loud around here.

Archived