'AWBARN UNIVERISITY' MySpace.....

ATLauburnfan

Look at what one of the Bammers has done now......i didnt know they could use a computer-

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=100484460

Some of it is funny, ill have to admit...but i think we can do better-

If anyone cares to help me with getting material and such.....i will make a retaliation myspace. I will need some help though.

ok...i have some people chipping in with material. Does anybody know of a good name for the site? Like there's is 'AWBARN UNIVERSITY' and i may need a nice Farked logo, similar to their AU logo with the chicken below it.

You really want to respond to that? It is done at about a 2nd grade maturity level and is way too long. Apparently some toothless bammer has a lot of pent up anger, lol.

They stole the udder armour graphics. Those have been out a while and were pretty funny.

Remember, if you get in an fight with the village idiot you will look bad even if you win.

Hey, do what you want man. Just our .02.

If you get some good stuff post it here.

I'm guessing that about 98-99% of the people who see that on myspace who aren't retarted bammers think that it was made up by some backwoods buffoon who resembles the people in the pictures.

Outside of our little world very few give a damn about AU vs. uat.

please, there need not be any response to this. the sheer amount of time and effort spent building that page proves how utterly ruined bama fans are by our success.

They stole the udder armour graphics. Those have been out a while and were pretty funny.

Remember, if you get in an fight with the village idiot you will look bad even if you win.

And if you waste time arguing with a fool, then he's doing the same thing.

But to each, his own. And if someone wants to invest their time in such things, at least make it look intelligent, as opposed linked website.

Hey guys, guess what. I've got an idea that will BLOW YOUR MIND. How about we start ignoring all this crap, who cares! I'm a huge Auburn fan, but I honestly could care less if some idiot makes fun of Auburn. This guy has obviously has too much time on his hands. I am personally sick and tired of hearing people on this board pissing and moaning about some redneck saying something to them at a Wal-Mart. WHO CARES! Don't pay attention to it, I thought most of us learned this lesson in a magical place called high school.

I wouldn't even dignify this with a retaliation. They probably wouldn't get it anyway. The Bammers would probably just think there was another fan out there praising Bear's carcase. Morons. :blink:

yeah, i wouldn't even dignify that site with a response. it wasn't even funny, except for the "Udder Armor" graphic.

"We must protect this cow"

I still laugh at that one.

You really want to respond to that? It is done at about a 2nd grade maturity level and is way too long. Apparently some toothless bammer has a lot of pent up anger, lol.

OH YES!!! This isn't over!!! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!!!???

:au::homer:

Archived