Basketball Commit

HomanAU

Sounds good to me. He was recruited by schools like K-state and Syracuse out of High school. The scout.com article says he is very aggressive and tough, and rebounds well. He couldn't get here fast enough...

Link to article

:cheer::au::cheer:

Sounds good to me. He was recruited by schools like K-state and Syracuse out of High school. The scout.com article says he is very aggressive and tough, and rebounds well. He couldn't get here fast enough...

Link to article

:cheer::au::cheer:

Take a look at our roster guys. We are young. We have no seniors on the roster. I think this could be an NIT year and next year I look for us to make a run at the Tourney. We are going to be athletic and quick. Lebo is putting in the building blocks for a pretty good team in the next few years.

We could make a run next year but the biggest thing we are missing is a true center. If we can break ground on a new arena that will defiantly spark recruiting and we will be able to bring in some big name guys.

If we get through the brutal out of conference schedule we have then I think it is very possible for us to get into the NIT. The OOC teams will only help us when we get to SEC play

If we get through the brutal out of conference schedule we have then I think it is very possible for us to get into the NIT. The OOC teams will only help us when we get to SEC play

I hope your kidding about our non conference schedule. We haven't played a good non conference schedule since I've been an Auburn fan. One good game against Pitt is pretty tough though. They are pre season top 5. I do wish we'd play a better non conference schedule. We would definitely be more battled tested once SEC play starts

Ummm yeah this is a brutal schedule. Lookie here

I was talking about our non conference schedule. The SEC schedule will be pretty tough as usual. We are known for historically for playing a patsy non conference schedule. My good friend used to call Cliff Ellis Cliff "Creampuff" Ellis b/c of how weak his non conference schedule was every year. Anyway my two cents.

Archived