God I hate UG!

auwallace

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It means I'm paying $21.95 again.

you can watch the lfs game live on the internet since they are partnered with yahoo sports. My friend had to work during the ole miss game and got to watch the entire game online.

you can watch the lfs game live on the internet since they are partnered with yahoo sports. My friend had to work during the ole miss game and got to watch the entire game online.

How much do they charge?

How much do they charge?

nothing

This pisses me off to no end. Dave and Dave are just giddy to do this game cause it makes them look legit. Jacobs grow a pair and say Not no, but Hell no.

This pisses me off to no end. Dave and Dave are just giddy to do this game cause it makes them look legit. Jacobs grow a pair and say Not no, but Hell no.

I agree one hundred percent. Not only do we get SHI@#Y games with the likes of South Florida, New Mexico ST, Arky ST, Buffalo, etc., We have to play our rivalry games on JP/LP or whatever. What the HELL. Jacobs we did not hire you for this crap. Give the fans what we want!!!!!!!

it won't help, SEC teams are obligated to play their games when the networks that pick them up are going to air them. LF sports can only air on early saturday mornings. We are under contract to play at 11:30. Sorry to say it, but i think I'll fall asleep early on friday so I can wake up nice and early for the game saturday.

it won't help, SEC teams are obligated to play their games when the networks that pick them up are going to air them. LF sports can only air on early saturday mornings. We are under contract to play at 11:30. Sorry to say it, but i think I'll fall asleep early on friday so I can wake up nice and early for the game saturday.

Yeah, that's the bottom line. Scream, complain, or blame Jacobs all you want, but we're contractually bound to whatever CBS, ESPN, and LF want.

I hate LF games, but I'd rather see us on TV at 11:30 than not see us at all. Financially and recruiting-wise, all TV coverage is valuable.

I can see Arkansas/Tennessee as one of the top games because of the rankings of both teams and their relative parity. Florida/USC has the Urban Meyer/Steve Spurrier duel that gives it national interest. I think AU/UGA would be a better choice than UAT/LSU for the other night spot, though. However, networks like the mystique of "Death Valley" at night for some reason. At least we'll close the day with a little comic relief from "Shula-ball".

Unbeliveable. This isn't good. I wonder why ESPN picked The Bayou Chainsaw Massacre? I'd much rather play UGA at night.

might have something to do w/ CTT running down espn every time he opened his mouth for the last 3 years. i'm sure he is on their s#% list.

Georgia hasn't played well either in the AM...struggled vs. 1-9 Colorado...loss to Vandy...

Good GOD............Don't we EVER LEARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Auburn starts out Sluggish, and a Morning Game makes it even worse, especially with Gawga coming in. I know CBS, Lincoln Financial, or whoever picked our game. But, Auburn could say No.........couldn't they? I just Hate 11:30 ball games. Wanna know why? Because if you get beaten that early, it Ruins your Entire day than a 2:45 or a 6:45 ball game. Heck why don't they just play on Friday Night or Midnight on Sat. just my two cents.

Georgia hasn't played well either in the AM...struggled vs. 1-9 Colorado...loss to Vandy...

We haven't played well at any time

Then I guess it'll be like two Old Men with walking sticks (to hit with) and little Rascals going at it.........Should Be EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo

C'mon guys....when life gives you lemons....well, you know the rest. We beat the crap out of UGA early and get to see replays ALL DAY on SportsCenter. Plus, you can be well buzzed by 3:00 in the afternoon and very well buzzed to watch the UAT/LSU slaughter!!!!

i personally think it sucks that we have to play at 11:30, but for the first time, i'm not even close to calling for us to turn down the tv coverage. i'm out of the country, and it's my only chance to see it. i've had to listen to us on the radio three times this year. it's killing me. i just wanna watch the game. at 12:30 at night or 4:30 am or 7:30 am... whenever, i'll watch it.

Archived