God I hate UG!

auwallace

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning on talk radio I heard that the reason AU is having to play the LF game is, LSU had already had a home game on LF and had the option of turning down a second one. AU has not played a home game on LF this year. LSU turned down LF, so they went with Auburn. Don't know if that's true or not, but for what it's worth.......

This morning on talk radio I heard that the reason AU is having to play the LF game is, LSU had already had a home game on LF and had the option of turning down a second one. AU has not played a home game on LF this year. LSU turned down LF, so they went with Auburn. Don't know if that's true or not, but for what it's worth.......

That is partially true. However ESPN had the second pick and the choose :ua: at :lsu: . You were correct in saying that LSU could have turned down LF because like you said they had already played a home game on that crappy network.

It means I'm paying $21.95 again.

you can watch the lfs game live on the internet since they are partnered with yahoo sports. My friend had to work during the ole miss game and got to watch the entire game online.

How much do they charge?

How do I go about getting access to this online broadcast?

Archived