God I hate UG!

auwallace

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's ok, really. We knew LSU would have one of the night slots, so the SPUAT game wouldn't be on LF (as it should have been). This way, all the Auburn fans will be sure to be able to see the LSU-SPUAT debacle. It will be so funny! GO TIGERS! and GEAUX TIGERS!

My last game as a student... is on LF... that *** ***** ***. And AU doesnt play well in games starting before noon - watchout for the Dawgs, they'll be brewing for an upset

mod edit: Watch the language please

I'm shocked.. I cant believe that the souths oldest rivalry is being aired on what is arguable the most atrocious network to ever cover college athletics. I never dreamed this was even possible. I always thought the UGA and UAT games were too big for a scrub network like LFS to actually get. I hate this.. This does not bode well for us.... We don't play very well this early in the day...

Less people to see the massacre is good for us

first, this auburn team can't massacre anyone, we'll probably win, but it will be close.

second, one has to wonder that if when bama loses to LSU who will cover the iron bowl?

Waitwaitwait. Let me get thgis straight. CBS could have chosen ANY of those games, and they chose USC-FLA? I guess they really want the Spurrier angle, eh?

Yes, and on the 18th the Iron Bowl will be up against UT/Vandy. I'm sure CBS is drooling over that one.

The other games of note are Ark/Miss. State and Ole Miss/LSU.

I guess the Iron Bowl will fall to ESPN 2. :blink:

In honor of the South's oldest rivalry--No TV - play a game like the days before we were slaves to the TV money gods--no tv time outs, no stupid play by play from idiots who think our players are pop stars (cortney cox?). Just the radio coverage. Ya let's have a true throw back game :cheer:

Realizing the team is 9-1, ranked in the top 5 and still in the hunt for a trip to Atlanta but under-achieving, why should we expect anything less than LF? The decision to broadcast on LF goes deeper than UGA having a down year. While beating LSU and UF were impressive wins; the SC, UM and Arky games were not. Plus ESPN continues to point out bad calls in both games "gave" Auburn victories.

The media is 100% on the UF band wagon even though they have failed to blowout the likes of UK, Vandy, and UGA. In fact, Vandy out gained UF yesterday yet UF continues to be talked about as a MNC power. UF has lacked the same impressive offense as Auburn yet we get the LF treatment. I can sum it up in 2 words, Urban Meyer. Once UF stumbles on a national stage (and it will happen) the media will bum rush UF and jump on another darling.

I say we make the most of the next 2 games, finish the regular season 11-1 and take out some frustration in a bowl game.

:angry:

WDE

The highest ranked team in the USA from the SEC and we get that Sh**** time slot. We never get any respect what so ever. From what I understand is that if you have already played a HOME game on LF, then you can veto them. If that is true, LSU played a home LF game earlier in the year. We get stuck. That is 4 11:30 games this year. IT BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived