I'm Your Ice Cream Man ...

Lurking Tiger

One of the coaches on my kid’s soccer team also coaches high school football. He has a kid on his team who he says is a complete thug. He plays the kid because he has talent, but he will be glad when he leaves for college. Apparently the behavior runs in the family. He told me that his player’s mom has been banned from the games.

UAT has offered this kid and he has accepted. Perhaps it was the thought of all those nights after practice, having an ice cream cone waiting for him in the locker room.

No more details as I have no intent on outing the kid.

I know we probably have a couple bad apples as well, but this is the only troubled recruit that I know of for sure, he just happens to be going somewhere else.

I’m not sure where this thread belongs. My first thought was Recruiting, but I decided it doesn’t really have any detailed recruiting information. I thought about the Woodshed, but it’s not really a flame. I decided to put it in the main forum with the full confidence that if the thread devolves into something nasty, our Constant Admins will moderate it South.

....I’m not sure where this thread belongs. My first thought was Recruiting, but I decided it doesn’t really have any detailed recruiting information. I thought about the Woodshed, but it’s not really a flame. I decided to put it in the main forum with the full confidence that if the thread devolves into something nasty, our Constant Admins will moderate it South.

You are too kind, but compliments are always welcome ;)

Archived