the exorcism of al borges

damabama

somehow, al is being possesed by the spirit of noel mazzone. anybody know an exorcist we can get before next saturday?

Yeah, hide the damn headset from CT...

how is it that whenever the offense looks bad, no matter the strategy, it's tubby that did it? seriously, back with petrino was here we got ultra-conservative against uga, running on every play, and intentially just trying to eat clock instead of attack... that all got pinned on tubby. 100%.

now with borges here, we don't run the ball nearly enough (every back averaged 5 ypc... why wasn't this the entire gameplan from the word go?), continually throw the ball downfield with hurt/confused/demoralized qb and somehow, this is tubby's fault???? really? pushing it downfield with the way brandon was throwing it was the conservative move?

either he's the guy who cost us the uga game by forcing us to run... or he's the guy that wouldn't stop throwing... hell i'm sure if we'd fumbled 6 times tubby would've gotten blamed for getting in eddie gran's way. it's just interesting; that's all.

personally, i just want the old, creative al back. anyone else can have the stale, confused al if they want him.

Or Tristan Davis

We are wasting his talent. Everytime the coaches want to send Tre Smith in, they should send in TD in the exact same role instead. This would mean he would return punts - definitely breaking a couple a year, and would get 5 or 6 touches on offense per game minimum. I mean, I bet we would bench Reggie Bush if we had him because we thought he had a real future on defense. I prefer to worry about their present.

Archived