Mr. 1000

AUHansel

Its taken a while but I made it. I now have 1000 post. I'm probably the least known 1000 poster on here, but I love this place and I'm just glad that I have a place to talk about Auburn football whenever and wherever.

Well, to stay on football, who do you want to play in a bowl game this year. It looks like we will get the capital one bowl or maybe the cotton bowl. We're basically looking at Big 10 and Big 12 teams. I wouldn't really want to see Wisconsin again, we've played them a couple times recently. I would like to get Oklahoma just because I hate them for taking our spot in 04. But my ideal bowl opponent, if we could play anyone, would be ND. I know they turned us down a couple of years ago when we wanted to play them, and I know we've never played before and I think that'd be a cool game. Sorry this post wan't about the IronBowl. Shame on me.

Its taken a while but I made it. I now have 1000 post. I'm probably the least known 1000 poster on here, but I love this place and I'm just glad that I have a place to talk about Auburn football whenever and wherever.

Well, to stay on football, who do you want to play in a bowl game this year. It looks like we will get the capital one bowl or maybe the cotton bowl. We're basically looking at Big 10 and Big 12 teams. I wouldn't really want to see Wisconsin again, we've played them a couple times recently. I would like to get Oklahoma just because I hate them for taking our spot in 04. But my ideal bowl opponent, if we could play anyone, would be ND. I know they turned us down a couple of years ago when we wanted to play them, and I know we've never played before and I think that'd be a cool game. Sorry this post wan't about the IronBowl. Shame on me.

Congrats

Not true...everybody knows you...er...what's your name.....

:au::homer:

Congrats to you I think Im right there with ya about 100 to go

Archived