Bama jokes from WVU site.

DKW 86

http://mb19.scout.com/fwestvirginia18066fr...cID=98385.topic

They learned a lot about our friends in Tuscaloosa it seems.

You know your an Alabama Crimson Tide fan when...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. You let your 14-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.

2. The Blue Book value of your truck goes up and down depending on how much gas is in it.

3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.

4. You think a woman who is "out of your league" bowls on a different night.

5. You wonder how service stations keep their rest-rooms so clean.

6. Someone in your family died right after saying, "Hey, y'all, watch this."

7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.

8. Your wife's hairdo was once ruined by a ceiling fan. :big:

9. Your junior prom offered day care.

10. You think the last words of the "Star-Spangled Banner" are "Gentlemen, start your engines."

11. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded right off its wheels.

12. The Halloween pumpkin on your porch has more teeth than your spouse.

13. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.

14. One of your kids was born on a pool table.

15. You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.

16. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.

17. You think loading the dishwasher means getting your wife drunk.

http://mb19.scout.com/fwestvirginia18066fr...cID=98394.topic

YOU JUST HAVE TO SEE THAT ONE TO BELIEVE IT!!!!!!

I kinda take issue with #8. *cough* Rita *cough*

And this is coming from, where? West Virginia. They have little... wait, NO room to talk.

And this is coming from, where? West Virginia. They have little... wait, NO room to talk.

Apparently CRR, the guy y'all wanted, the guy you sent Mal after, decided they had more room to talk than bammer, since he decided to stay in Morgantown rather than move to Tuscaloser. Oh, snap!

It was nothing but a set of 17 generic redneck jokes. It had nothing to do with the CRR to UofA situation.

And I still say that we need to follow y'all's lead and just go snag Oxford's mediocre coach. FUTEBALL in T-Town!

It was nothing but a set of 17 generic redneck jokes. It had nothing to do with the CRR to UofA situation.

And I still say that we need to follow y'all's lead and just go snag Oxford's mediocre coach. FUTEBALL in T-Town!

Yo yo yo yo yo yo...Jimmy Johns.

Yeah, that worked out horribly for us, huh? :big: Don't laugh, it may come to that for y'all!!

I guess. I think CTT has had some outstanding athletes and top notch coordinators. I'm just not sold on him.

I still don't get the doubting of TT but keep doing that while he keeps coaching Auburn to victory.

I guess. I think CTT has had some outstanding athletes and top notch coordinators. I'm just not sold on him.

let's say for argument sake that CTT is not a good coach. ( I disagree completely but that is neither here nor there for this little excersise)

Is not the job of a head coach to hire good assistants and help recruit good players? By most SPUAT fans own admission Coach effin would still be there if he had an offense/offensive coordinator worth a toot. Head coaching is as much administrative as anything IMO. No different than a company. The heads of the company try to insure they have sound smart people under them.

Win,

You're a good guy. But it really doesn't matter what you think of Tuberville. Auburn fans are completely sold on him and think he's great!

He is only two years removed from having been voted the COACH OF THE YEAR by his peers.

Works for me!

let's say for argument sake that CTT is not a good coach. ( I disagree completely but that is neither here nor there for this little excersise)

Is not the job of a head coach to hire good assistants and help recruit good players? By most SPUAT fans own admission Coach effin would still be there if he had an offense/offensive coordinator worth a toot. Head coaching is as much administrative as anything IMO. No different than a company. The heads of the company try to insure they have sound smart people under them.

Yes, it is. I give him all the props in the world for that. The Jimmys and Joes have been what's been leading AU to victory, not the X's and O's.

Tim, just for the record, Shula was named 2005 Regional Coach of the Year. Shula won his region and Coker won his. Where are they today? Those awards are absolutely meaningless.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Shula was named 2005 Regional Coach of the Year. Shula won his region and Coker won his. Where are they today? Those awards are absolutely meaningless.

Whoudda thunk that Alabama and Florida would be in different regions?

Who did Shula beat out? The coaches from Gordo and Dempolois or the ones from Livingston and Jasper?

Because Rush Probst > Mike Shula.

Disputing that Shula and Coker both won their regions or just being a "Tigrinium Major?"

I've never heard of "Dempolois", either. For a college graduate (complete assumption on my part) your knowledge of Alabama geography and/or spelling are severly lacking.

Sir, I am officially your apprentice in smartassery.

In order to shut up any critics, Tubs needs to win a 2nd SEC Title, imo.

Wouldn't matter, people will still doubt him.

Maybe but the group of people would be quite less.

Archived