Goodbye Cronies

Bottomfeeder

As usual, most of those weren't 'crooks ' or 'liars', as is the common place for the Democratic Party....Still in office, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, William Jefferson, John Conyers,etc, etc, etc....

I'd like to rid us of all of the crooks and liars. it's just the GOP has more and they are the most recently exposed.

Again, only a few of those on your gay video were 'crooks' or 'liars'. Most of them were GREAT Americans, and did far more good for this country than you or any of your commie loving bashtards ever will.

Again, only a few of those on your gay video were 'crooks' or 'liars'. Most of them were GREAT Americans, and did far more good for this country than you or any of your commie loving bashtards ever will.

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

It's true. Sorry if you can't take reality.

John Bolton - Great American. Told the U.N. exactly what it needed to hear.

Don Rumsfeld - Great American. Served his country time and time again in tough situations. Takes a tough SOB to make some tough decissions.

Tom Delay - Still not convicted of anything. A victim of a partisan hack of a D.A. from his home state.

Scott Mcclellen - Did his job, despite a partisan Left wing media.

George Allen - Not a crook or a liar. Simply stuck his foot in his mouth and inexplicably lost his senate seat.

Even in their downfall, they surpassed the Democrats in integrity.....

Mark Foley - Did what an even more slimy and disgusting Democrat wouldn't do, and that's resign.

Duke Cunningham - A real life war hero and the first navy ace in 'Nam. Unlike Democrat John 'Abscam' Murtha , Duke will face the music and serve his time.

Don Rumsfeld - Great American. Served his country time and time again in tough situations. Takes a tough SOB to make some tough decissions.

Tom Delay - Still not convicted of anything. A victim of a partisan hack of a D.A. from his home state.

George Allen - Not a crook or a liar. Simply stuck his foot in his mouth and inexplicably lost his senate seat.

Mark Foley - Did what an even more slimy and disgusting Democrat wouldn't do, and that's resign.

Duke Cunningham - A real life war hero and the first navy ace in 'Nam. Unlike Democrat John 'Abscam' Murtha , Duke will face the music and serve his time.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

:roflol::roflol:

If you weren't a commie loving bastard you'd embrace "the Duke" for his name alone!! Repent from your commie loving ways!!! :roflol::roflol:

If you weren't a commie loving bastard you'd embrace "the Duke" for his name alone!! Repent from your commie loving ways!!

Clearly, you've had too much to drink tonight. Sleep it off and try again later.

If you weren't a commie loving bastard you'd embrace "the Duke" for his name alone!! Repent from your commie loving ways!!

Clearly, you've had too much to drink tonight. Sleep it off and try again later.

I was very sober and referencing your post-- now what state you're in at any given time, I don't know, but I hope you don't spew all this stuff sober.

I was very sober and referencing your post-- now what state you're in at any given time, I don't know, but I hope you don't spew all this stuff sober.

My comments are far more honest and coherent for you to take, that much is clear.

My comments are far more honest and coherent for you to take, that much is clear.

Good morning! Glad to see you up!

Good morning! Glad to see you up!

T'was game day. Of COURSE I was up. Sheeesh!

Archived