Let the LSU hate for 'bama begin

EllisHugh

I think LSU has found the hated rival they have been looking for. Heck who doesn't hate bama these days?

Oh I know, we are all just jealous :lol:

honestly why does LSU care so much?

He left you guys for the NFL, not bama. You have just won a Sugar bowl and destroyed ND. One would think you guys would be excited about the future of your program. I have the up most respect for LSU and do actually cheer for them in every SEC game besides the Bama game each year. It just confuses me that you guys would be that upset about $aban.

to make a website like that towards a man who completely turned the LSU program around and put them into national title contention almost immediately, i think its very petty and unappreciative. like everyone else has said, i'm not so sure i understand this. if he left yall for us, then ok i'm with ya. but he didn't.

HEY!!!!

LSU did not want him to leave for a low level NFL job over their program that he kind of built. 3 years with another coaches players, and it's hard to see him in Tuscaloser for long!

That being said.....LET THE VOOODOOO OUT AND THE TIGER FANS ROAR!!!!

Satan is back in the SEC West, and he has a new set of enemies. YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Archived