Not worried

townhallsavoy

I'm not worried about Nick $aban.

I'm not worried about a guy who went 15-17 in the NFL.

I'm not worried about a guy who went 6-5-1, 6-6, 7-5, and 6-6 before his one good year at Michigan St.

I'm not worried about a guy who has consistently lied to the media for his own benefit.

I'm not worried about a guy who might as well be wearing a black suit every Saturday because he has zero loyalty to any team he coaches.

I'm not worried about a guy who won the National Championship during a year that had Ron Zook@ Florida, Lou Holtz@ South Carolina, IdiotMcGee(but love him as the O-line coach!)@ Offensive Coordinator for Auburn. His only competition that year was Georgia.

I'm not worried about a guy who lost to UAB while he was coaching at LSU.

I'm not worried about anybody taking over a program like Alabama - they're not USC, Ohio St or Texas - it just won't happen.

I'm ESPECIALLY not worried because Tuberville has been completely dominant the past three years. One bad bowl loss doesn't negate the fact that Auburn has one of the country's best records vs top ten teams. Our recruiting has been top notched and even in a serious down year, we go 11-2. We went undefeated two years ago and are just now going to start playing the recruits we got from that year. Bama is delusional and will run $aban out of there in two or three years. I keep hearing, "we probably won't be that good next year but in two years we're gonna be great!" Yeah and when they're not, what happens?

Good post.

I heard a bammer fan call into JOX yesterday after work and actually say, "After Alabama beats Auburn the next 3 years, Auburn fans will run off Tuberville". :roflol:

Good post Town.

I would also include I am not worried since there is no buyout clause in this contract with Alabama. He can leave whenever without any penalty,

Good post Town.

I would also include I am not worried since there is no buyout clause in this contract with Alabama. He can leave whenever without any penalty,

Wow! I didn't realize that! I guess after the way Mal handled the search you couldn't expect the contract to be any better. I guess I just assumed that in the 21st century there would be a buyout. $aban really has UA by the nads! They had to guarantee him all that money plus have no buyout if he decides to leave. They were more desperate than I thought!

Archived