Reggie still hiding behind a Bush....NCAA Next at USC?

autigeremt

I just put him on ignore. I say that we just all ignore him.

Flashes of lucidity? With all due respect, I haven't seen or read one iota of intelligence from this loser.

Perry is bringing the entire board down and in my opinion, cheapening the debate. Debating this freek is like debating a five year old.

Come on now supperclub. Saniflush isn't a bad guy. You gotta love his Beatdown Coming pictures if nothing else.

Come on now supperclub. Saniflush isn't a bad guy. You gotta love his Beatdown Coming pictures if nothing else.

Don't worry about Supperclub. He is just ill cause he hasn't gotten his daily bag of.....well nevermind. Taylor is going to "get him satisfied".

TM - I'm worried that uat methods are starting to sound good to you. ...just sayin' :big:

He shows flashes of lucidity and hasn't really broken any major rules, so, for now, he can stay. (Like coach shula regarding Juwan Simpson)

However, if enough of you were to make a sizable donation to the forums so, say server costs were covered for the year, then we might be able to arrange you to have a voice in the bannings of people. We would give you a pool of about 10 people and you could ban two. (Like Paul Bryant Jr. regarding the UAB head coaching job)

Sound reasonable?

:poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major

BAMAPERRY has not been caught with any sticky of the icky, but I bet he's smoked some in his time.

It wasn't PB&J, it was Gary Lee Drummond.

Archived