A Bama response to the Saban slur

GalensGhost

Ran across this while skimming through a Bama message board. It is so unintentionally hilarious I had to post it here for our collective amusement:

One other point I want to make on this matter and why I wrote what I did. One may ask why are we being attack right now? Is it because Coach Saban said something which has been take out of context? NO, our so called enemies would find something else to attack us. But what are they so willing to throw rocks at us now? Reason, they want to create such controversy that they would love nothing more than to sabotage our recruiting efforts. Think of the strategy: They use a "ethnic/ racial incident to discredit the University and our football program. All our haters want to do is use this as an opportunity to destroy Coach Saban's wave of success started at his press conference. If they can create a sitution like well, You can almost hear some recruits mom now, "You don't want to go play for Coach Saban 'he's a racist'."

I implore all of you to go to battle in support of this program in any positive way you can think of without looking like an ignorant person. Use class and lots of tact.

By my count, I come up with at least 10 errors in grammar, spelling and syntax. But you should support the program in "any positive way you can think of without looking like an ignorant person." Hasn't he already defeated his own purpose?

By my count, I come up with at least 10 errors in grammar, spelling and syntax. But you should support the program in "any positive way you can think of without looking like an ignorant person." Hasn't he already defeated his own purpose?

Yeah, AU fans NEVER have grammar issues.

You're becoming a broken record, BG. Get some new material.

Let's recap:

Bama loses a recruit. BG says "Yeah, Auburn lost a recruit one time"

Bama gets caught paying players. BG says "Who is the most penalized team?"

Shula sucks through three years. BG says "How did Tuberville do at Ole Miss?"

Bama bumbles through coaching search. BG says "Petrino"

Saban lies about taking the Bama job. BG says "Pine box"

Saban uses an inappropriate ethnic reference. BG says "AU fans are hypocrites. They use that word."

Bama fan writes a butchered post and ends it with a plea against looking ignorant. BG says "Auburn fans have grammar issues."

You have passed from Kool-Aid drinker right on through apologist and feathered up as the official Alabama parrot.

Let's recap:

Saban uses an inappropriate ethnic reference. BG says "AU fans are hypocrites. They use that word."

Bama fan writes a butchered post and ends it with a plea against looking ignorant. BG says "Auburn fans have grammar issues."

You have passed from Kool-Aid drinker right on through apologist and feathered up as the official Alabama parrot.

Good Lord GG, now that's funny. :roflol:

Let's recap:

Bama fan writes a butchered post and ends it with a plea against looking ignorant. BG says "Auburn fans have grammar issues.

BG want a cracker?? :lol: Great stuff GG....Great stuff :lol:

Let's recap:

Just merely pointing out the age old Auburn double standard.

AU fan: "yeah Rammer Jammer is the most classless thing in all of sports"

Iron Bowl Ends

Same AU fan "RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER GO TO HELL ALABAMA!"

That is all.

Let's recap:

Iron Bowl Ends

That is all.

I really can't understand why you can't understand stuff like this.

We don't do it to every team we play. We certainly don't do it to Duke after we squeaked out a win.

We do it YOU to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Same goes for Suitcase, since we had to hear pinebox ad nauseum for almost a decade.

Let's recap:

Iron Bowl Ends

That is all.

Do you not realize you just pulled the parrot trick again?

SQUAWK!! Auburn did it too!! SQUAWK!!

What a mastery of the English language.

All our haters want to do is use this as an opportunity to destroy Coach Saban's wave of success started at his press conference.

Hey buddy, let me clue you into something in language you'll understand:

There ain't never been nothing that done hit any "water to create a wave. What you so excited? Calm down or 'you'll have like, All the Bama fans are gonna say, "Man, we lost to Auburn again."

Let's recap:

Iron Bowl Ends

That is all.

That was a patheric retort. I wont even waste any more time trying to point out how weak it is. "Oh yeah?! You barnars breathe too so rolls tide, boogey boogey!"

All our haters want to do is use this as an opportunity to destroy Coach Saban's wave of success started at his press conference.

I'm not sure if it should be called "a wave of success" or an overly optimistic wave of propaganda that completely inundated the entire state of Alabama. Intended to completely overwhelm Auburn and Auburn people.

Ran across this while skimming through a Bama message board. It is so unintentionally hilarious I had to post it here for our collective amusement:

One other point I want to make on this matter and why I wrote what I did. One may ask why are we being attack right now? Is it because Coach Saban said something which has been take out of context? NO, our so called enemies would find something else to attack us. But what are they so willing to throw rocks at us now? Reason, they want to create such controversy that they would love nothing more than to sabotage our recruiting efforts. Think of the strategy: They use a "ethnic/ racial incident to discredit the University and our football program. All our haters want to do is use this as an opportunity to destroy Coach Saban's wave of success started at his press conference. If they can create a sitution like well, You can almost hear some recruits mom now, "You don't want to go play for Coach Saban 'he's a racist'."

I implore all of you to go to battle in support of this program in any positive way you can think of without looking like an ignorant person. Use class and lots of tact.

By the way...everyone also seems to be ignoring the fact that the joke was off color, and that Satan stated that the man said, "I feel as if he f----d my wife." Geez, isn't that bad enough? Would I want my kid playing for this filthy jerk? Look, I know coaches curse...it's like the military...but the "F" word is a far cry from damn or hell. :thumbsdown:

:au::homer:

Let's recap:

Hmmmmmmmmm...a BOBO Honker of the day finalist in the making? :)

Let's recap:

Iron Bowl Ends

That is all.

Yeah...but we're not doing it to La Tech.... :roflol:

Although, there does seem to be some similarity in the programs now.

I'm not sure if it should be called "a wave of success" or an overly optimistic wave of propaganda that completely inundated the entire state of Alabama. Intended to completely overwhelm Auburn and Auburn people.

Well, Sabear was pretty successful with that drunk bammer chick as soon as he stepped off the plane. :roflol:

Iron Bowl Ends

That is all.

:comfort: BG, I love you man, but you are TOTALLY missing the point. WE only go it to get you to see how pathetic it is. We only do it TO Bama. We dont do it to Duke, Vandy, or "whatever pathetic paid for victim just got destroyed for homecoming" team. I have to admit the funniest thing all year was watching the end of the replay of the MSU @ Bama game and hearing Rammer Jammer from the :msu: folks. Now, THAT was funny. I dont care who you are. :roflol:

Archived