A good laugh

drewau02

These people are beyond pathetic. I wouldn't expect any less coming from a complete and utter loser from Center Point. I'm surprised that BamaPerry hasn't posted this link already, considering how he is Paul Finebaum's personal message boy.

Apparently Shane has a message to all of Bama's "enemies."

Bama fans like to claim that all fan bases have their bad apples. While that may be true to a certain extent, it pales in comparison to the truly pathetic nature of their fanbase.

Read this article and tell me that other fans are stupid enough to run their mouths after years of futility.

http://www.finebaum.com/shane.html

Shane is the definition of classless. Why do you bother reading him?

A friend of mine sent me the link. He thought that it was funny. It just illustrates how pathetic these people really are.

What an idiot, Look at his picture... I hope he didn't break the bank taking a few glamour shots at the K-Mart Photo center.

Drew, you dumbass. Why are you even reading this. Don't you understand that this guy's entire shtick is to provoke reactions like yours? Just let it go. Because 15 years from now, after Alabama has gone through another 4-5 coaches, there will still be delusional fools who buy into this kind of nonsense.

That is pure gold. Thanks for posting that, drew. That truly made my day.

Your continuous taunting sparked a burning desire in the heart of the great elephant and now we have a coach that matches the caliber of our legendary tradition.

It doesn't get any better than that. I hope this article spreads all over the internet, so everyone can understand why we despise the toothless, unwashed masses. Does he think anyone is trembling in their boots after reading that trash?

The funny thing is, although most bammer fans won't admit it, deep down they all feel the way Shane does. Shane is just dumb enough to put it in writing, furthering the 'bammer' stereotype.

One thing is for sure, we will not be meeting you twice a year considering you can't get past Florida

Talk about throwing stones. In the East, Florida and Tennessee are neck & neck for the division championship. In the west it's us & LSU. Then Arkansas is a comparably distant 3rd. And bammer's distantly behind them. I'd put everything I own on a bet that Tennessee make it to the SECCG before uat does.

We're gonna tell you now, we've got something for you. We had your ass on the ropes in your house during your national championship run last season. You know full well we will meet in the league championship game once again.

Give me a break.

He must have forgotten that we successfully did beat them in that same championship run.

What a joke.

Drew, you dumbass. Why are you even reading this. Don't you understand that this guy's entire shtick is to provoke reactions like yours? Just let it go. Because 15 years from now, after Alabama has gone through another 4-5 coaches, there will still be delusional fools who buy into this kind of nonsense.

Sorry it got you so up in arms there Otter. The only reaction that this loser from Center Point provoked out of me was a good laugh. While most of us at times are tempted to think that Bama fans aren't all bad after talking to the likes of wincrimson, BamaGrad, and runswithscissors, I think that it's important to remind everyone once in a while that the the overwhelming majority of Bama fans are about as delusional and pathetic as Shane. Sure, they have their good fans but they are few and far between. The majority of the UA fan base did not attend school there, yet somehow they feel superior to Auburn folks because of championships won back in the 60's and 70's, championships they did not take part in.

The hiring of one good coach makes these morons believe that they will dominate the SEC and nation once again. Yet, they somehow fail to explain how they are going to do this in an age of scholarship limitations, limited practice hours, and more competitive teams in the SEC and in America.

I can't wait until $aban starts losing games at the Crapstone. The faithful will go into crisis lockdown mode after slick Nick is gone in four years but don't worry, the UA fans will not let that deter them. They'll start making excuses, blaming others, alleging conspiracies, bragging about their 1 million national championships; and then they will claim that the next coach will help them turn the corner and that all of their "enemies" better cower in fear.

The dumbest fan base in America will never change, ever. Not even after Nick Saban becomes the 8th Coach since Bryant to resign, or get fired, whichever one comes first.

My prediction is that Saban will be with the Cowboys in two years after Wade Phillips tanks and gets fired.....again.

i just noticed he picked alabama to win every game in the last two years.

He still thinks they did too.

I love the mullet Shane, it does you perfect justice...

These people are beyond pathetic. I wouldn't expect any less coming from a complete and utter loser from Center Point. I'm surprised that BamaPerry hasn't posted this link already, considering how he is Paul Finebaum's personal message boy.

Bama fans like to claim that all fan bases have their bad apples. While that may be true to a certain extent, it pales in comparison to the truly pathetic nature of their fanbase.

Read this article and tell me that other fans are stupid enough to run their mouths after years of futility.

Here is a copy of an e-mail I just sent this bozo Shane.

Dude are you smoking crack? How pathetic can you get? OK, granted, you hired a good coach…..Big flipping deal! This is the SEC bud and all the coaches are good. Why don’t you Bammers stop running your mouths and prove that you are “dominate” on the field. Paying a guy 5 million bucks DOES NOT equal a national championship every year. Mark my words you poor pathetic little chap, YOU WILL NOT WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR……YOU WILL NOT WIN THE SEC NEXT YEAR……AUBURN, LSU, TENNESSEE, AND FLORIDA WILL SEE TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Jason A. Christopher

Auburn University class of 02’

Dude are you smoking crack? How pathetic can you get? OK, granted, you hired a good coach…..Big flipping deal! This is the SEC bud and all the coaches are good. Why don’t you Bammers stop running your mouths and prove that you are “dominate†on the field. Paying a guy 5 million bucks DOES NOT equal a national championship every year. Mark my words you poor pathetic little chap, YOU WILL NOT WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR……YOU WILL NOT WIN THE SEC NEXT YEAR……AUBURN, LSU, TENNESSEE, AND FLORIDA WILL SEE TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Jason A. Christopher

Of all the people's inboxes to bomb, Shane's not one.

All you're doing is giving the jollies he looks for when he writes this trash.

Dude are you smoking crack? How pathetic can you get? OK, granted, you hired a good coach…..Big flipping deal! This is the SEC bud and all the coaches are good. Why don’t you Bammers stop running your mouths and prove that you are “dominate” on the field. Paying a guy 5 million bucks DOES NOT equal a national championship every year. Mark my words you poor pathetic little chap, YOU WILL NOT WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT YEAR……YOU WILL NOT WIN THE SEC NEXT YEAR……AUBURN, LSU, TENNESSEE, AND FLORIDA WILL SEE TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Jason A. Christopher

Big mistake. You just fed his pathetic little ego.

You guys got it all wrong. When Saban leaves HE will be blaming THEM for losing games. He will turn it on them. Afterall, isnt he a coaching God? Saban cant lose, at least that is what we have been told. When HE leaves, HE will make sure that THEY are blamed for the unreal expectations, etc.

Sincerely,

Jason A. Christopher

Bubba, don't waste your time and energy on responding to this retard. He can't read words with three or more syllables. The only exception being alabama, and that took him over 20 years to say it correctly.

Archived