Global warming, oil reserves running out...

AURaptor

Seems folks would have learned their lesson, that their worst fears are not gonna come true. But instead , we lived through the Y2K fiasco, some folks got hooked on the fear drug. Only problem is, we'll have to listen to these pin heads for decades before we finally shut them up.

I still have my Y2K $1,000 cash. I kinda like it. My kids may be able to sell it on Ebay for $5k someday!

The rest of the civilized world believes in global warming. Why shouldn't America? We used to be the country and people of ideals and ideas - embrace it and start churning out machines and products for the reduction of global warming. Why should we fight it instead of cash in on the boom? Who cares if it's real, it will sell and there's a market for it. We should lead the way, not fight change.

I still have my Y2K $1,000 cash. I kinda like it. My kids may be able to sell it on Ebay for $5k someday!

The rest of the civilized world believes in global warming. Why shouldn't America? We used to be the country and people of ideals and ideas - embrace it and start churning out machines and products for the reduction of global warming. Why should we fight it instead of cash in on the boom? Who cares if it's real, it will sell and there's a market for it. We should lead the way, not fight change.

Legal, don't you think it's just a little more than capitalism and letting the market place and consumers determine what is needed or wanted? Just a little bit?

Legal, don't you think it's just a little more than capitalism and letting the market place and consumers determine what is needed or wanted? Just a little bit?

Uh, be a little more direct. Uh, stuff like protecting "Big Oil"? What do you mean?

Uh, be a little more direct. Uh, stuff like protecting "Big Oil"? What do you mean?

I didn't say anything about protecting big oil.

The rest of the civilized world believes in global warming.

It is not as cut and dried as Algore and the environmental thought police would have you believe.

We used to be the country and people of ideals and ideas - embrace it and start churning out machines and products for the reduction of global warming.

There is a great deal of evidence that people don't have as much impact on global warming as cows in the pasture belching & farting.

We should lead the way, not fight change.

I'm still confused, is it global warming or global cooling? The calls for panic seems to change every ten years or so.

Archived