Funny bammer conversation last night

AUBURNJAC

Last night I was having a few beers in Nashville (where I live) watching the Kentucky/Tennessee basketball game. There were two older guys beside me, and they were having a conversation, which I ended up in. One of the guys was a Tennessee fan, and was really pumped and excited about the game, especially when they won. The other guy kept talking about "his team". I asked him who his team was, and he said Alabama. I saw this as an opportunity....I never let on that I was an Auburn grad or fan and said to him ..." you guys just hired yall a great new coach "....He said OHHH YEAAHHH. I said.." how does the Alabama nation feel about him? " He said that undoubtedly they were about to "dominate" the SEC. I said well I dont know about that....Then he reeled off this comment, and I quote..." Yeah, bud I live in Cullman Alabama, and you should see those Auburn fans down there. They are trembling in their boots. Every one of em's scared to death. I said , how do you know they are so worried? He said that it was obvious and that a lot of the Auburn fans in Alabama are starting to slowly become Bama fans. Then I let him in on a secret. I said. Well as it turns out I am an Auburn fan and grad. All my friends are Auburn fans, and not one of us is the least bit worried, and as a matter of fact Tuberville has a winning record against Nick Saban and Bama and Nick Saban has a LOSING RECORD to UAB. Well needless to say, I almost found myself in a fist fight. I asked him did he go to Bama, and of course he said NO and got more pissed. He tried to throw his beer on me and it went all over the lady beside me lap. He got thrown out and showed his ass , and his face was even pink....Just like Bama.....THE END.

:thumbsup::homer:

Better watch out there AUBURNJAC... Logic and drunk Bammers don't go together. Actually, logic and sober Bammers don't either! :):)

What happened to the Tennessee fan?

Sidewalk alumni are the fans of whatever flavor is featured each month.

Probably calling Fulmer trying to get Bama back in trouble.

The Tennessee fan and I stayed and had more beers....He was actually a really cool guy and we laughed our asses off. Tennessee and Auburn fans have Bama hatred in common. And your right. I hate those fair weather fans (almost as much as I hate those "house divided" flags).

The Tennessee fan and I stayed and had more beers....He was actually a really cool guy and we laughed our asses off. Tennessee and Auburn fans have Bama hatred in common. And your right. I hate those fair weather fans (almost as much as I hate those "house divided" flags).

the house divided crap can best be summed up best by Doug Heffernan, (King of Queens)

DUMBS ASSS!

Better watch out there AUBURNJAC... Logic and drunk Bammers don't go together. Actually, logic and sober Bammers don't either! :):)

Amen!!! They are so stupid, it's not even funny...just sad. Yeah...I'm sure our AU brethren are just trembling in fear over that "TOP 10" recruiting class that Slick Nick just landed too. Oh, woe is us, woe is us.... :lol:

This AIN'T Louisiana...and there's a little competition for great players from the "school down the road" in Alabama!!!

:au::homer:

If I thought they would sell, it would be a great idea to have flags and tags printed with the interlocking AU emblem and the caption below "House United", or "No Division Here".

Archived