MLB 2007 Season

AUJarhead

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good game today, guys. We'll try it again tomorrow.

Well, 3 games out. Got three against the fish, and then three against the Braves. I think the Cubs take on the Brewers this week, is that right?

NL Central could be a dog fight.

The Astros' season is in the pooper, but there's still excitement at the ol' ballpark:

Check out the bottom third of the article...

It was just a screw-up night all the way around.

Nice come back win for the Cubs last night. The Giants let me down. Barry needs to hit the roids for today's game...

The Astros' season is in the pooper, but there's still excitement at the ol' ballpark:

Check out the bottom third of the article...

It was just a screw-up night all the way around.

Wow that's harsh.

In other news, today the Braves have announced they're going with a 2 man rotation from here on out. Smoltz will go one day, Huddy the next with Smoltz available to close if necessary.

Nice come back win for the Cubs last night. The Giants let me down. Barry needs to hit the roids for today's game...

Bwahahahahahahaha!!... :roflol:

Man, I'm in Tuscaloosa tonight. I'll be watching the game on the laptop, so I'm hoping for happy news throughout the day.

Great comeback last night for the Cards!

This is just beyond ridiculous...I would have hated to be keeping a scorebook for this one:

Check this boxscore out...

What's even better is that this was the first game of a DH in Baltimore tonight.

Man, I'm in Tuscaloosa tonight. I'll be watching the game on the laptop, so I'm hoping for happy news throughout the day.

Comeback? or choke job? I guess you could argue that great teams make you pay....but.....

Comeback? or choke job? I guess you could argue that great teams make you pay....but.....

4 runs after that error is no choke job. Scoring on a wild pitch or something to win the game in walk-off fashion would be a choke...

Look at last night... Comeback again... It's not always a choke...

Here we come Cubbies! hehe.... :cheer::cheer:

4 runs after that error is no choke job. Scoring on a wild pitch or something to win the game in walk-off fashion would be a choke...

No...the choke job was the Marlins SS botches a routine pay for the last out in ALLOWING for the 4 runs with 2 outs. Had he made that play, the Cards go down quietly. I know...it is baseball and good teams make those situations count...i'm just saying...

Oh and by the way...here we come where? We beat you guys 2 out of 3 and we haven't lost either since...where are you coming too? Cause if it's where we were...you are still going to be behind...

I just confused myself...

No...the choke job was the Marlins SS botches a routine pay for the last out in ALLOWING for the 4 runs with 2 outs. Had he made that play, the Cards go down quietly. I know...it is baseball and good teams make those situations count...i'm just saying...

Oh and by the way...here we come where? We beat you guys 2 out of 3 and we haven't lost either since...where are you coming too? Cause if it's where we were...you are still going to be behind...

I just confused myself...

Let's just see where we all are at the end of the year. B)

Good luck!

I knew when I saw that the Cubs lost, the Cards were going to get smacked around.

Sigh...

Good luck this weekend, Braves fans. I'm going Friday night, this is the first time I've ever been able to see Smoltz pitch in person. The year I lived in Atlanta, seemed like every game I went to, it was either Maddux or Glavine.

If there was ever an opportunity for the Cards to make a move, now is that time.

Three in Arizona followed by three at home against the Brew Crew could spell trouble for the Cubs IMO.

If the Cubs are in first at the end of next week, I fully expect them to win the Central.

If there was ever an opportunity for the Cards to make a move, now is that time.

Three in Arizona followed by three at home against the Brew Crew could spell trouble for the Cubs IMO.

If the Cubs are in first at the end of next week, I fully expect them to win the Central.

Do you know if you guys face Webb in Arizona?

Do you know if you guys face Webb in Arizona?

We don't. I checked the pitching match-ups yesterday. I like the match-ups we have going into the weekend. I think we win 2 of 3.

The only thing that has me worried right now is Zambrano. I am not sure if we can count on a quality start from him if we need it. When he is pitching up to his potential, I think that Cubs have one of the best staffs in the league, front to back. But we really need him to step up during this stretch run.

When he is pitching up to his potential, I think that Cubs have one of the best staffs in the league, front to back. But we really need him to step up during this stretch run.

That's why I still think Chicago is the team to beat in the NL Central. Although, the Cards have really been pitching well the past two weeks (last night's game non-withstanding), the last 4 games we lost, we really were in 3 of them (the 2-1 game to LA, and the two losses to Chicago, which was an odd 3 game series, the team that hit better in each game lost). But I think they've been pitching over their heads. Reyes can't seem to get himself out of bases loaded jams.

Jo Jo Reyes will morph into Roger Clemens shortly before the game today. Soft tossing lefty? He's going to own the Cards today.

Oswalt at Houston OWNS the Cardinals.

That is all. <_<

FWIW, he owns the Cubs too.

Luckily for you guys Big Z was on the Cubs mound tonight...

Yeah...but he pitched a decent game...Did you see it? Last night, my boy Theriot cost the Cubs a chance. He had a BIG error in the 6th or 7th to open the flood gates. It was 2-1 with a chance at an inning ending DP and Theriot botched the play at second. He didn't even make sure of one out. The Brewers then scored 4 with 2 outs that inning. I know Z was pissed!!!

But you can't say anything to Theriot...that kid pays his ass off every night!!! Have I mentioned that he is my favorite player?!?!?! :big:

Oswalt at Houston OWNS the Cardinals.

That is all. <_<

FWIW, he owns the Cubs too.

Luckily for you guys Big Z was on the Cubs mound tonight...

Yeah...but he pitched a decent game...Did you see it? Last night, my boy Theriot cost the Cubs a chance. He had a BIG error in the 6th or 7th to open the flood gates. It was 2-1 with a chance at an inning ending DP and Theriot botched the play at second. He didn't even make sure of one out. The Brewers then scored 4 with 2 outs that inning. I know Z was pissed!!!

But you can't say anything to Theriot...that kid pays his ass off every night!!! Have I mentioned that he is my favorite player?!?!?! :big:

No, I "watched" my computer using the MLB gameday option to see what happened a few minutes after the fact...

Theriot and Fontineau have quickly become a couple of my favorites too. I hated to see that happen to Ryan, but he will be fine. Hopefully we get the series win today.

UPDATE: CUBS WIN...HOLY COW!

Archived