Hillary Excited To Be “Back Among Her People�

Tigermike

March 8, 2007

Hillary To Speak To Influential Jewish Group, Excited To Be “Back Among Her People”

hillarythehasidic2.jpg

Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton is scheduled to speak to the influential pro-Israel group, thehillarythehasidic2.jpg American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) this coming Monday as part of her ongoing presidential campaign.

A Clinton spokeswoman pointed out the significance of this particular speech.

“Senator Clinton is very much looking forward to reconnecting with her people,” said Eileen Dolance. “Not only that, this meeting comes just before the most holy of Jewish holidays- Yom Hashannakka.

As you well know, Yom Hashannakka is very important to Senator Clinton and all other Jews as it commemorates how God freed the Israelites from the Egyptians by having them staple frogs to their Christmas trees as He drowned the oppressors in Lake Minnetonka while the kids played with bloody dreidels and ate unleavened Twinkies. Senator Clinton is very religious.”

The former First Lady herself talked warmly of her Jewish upbringing.

“It seems like only yesterday that my Bubby was whipping up homemade potato pancakes with real maple syrup for me,” she recalled. “And I fondly remember my Hebrew classes with Father Flanagan. Of course, all of the memories aren’t terrific, I’m still smarting about that whole incident with my bris, but it’s the great Jewish traditions that matter.”

In the past Mrs. Clinton has been accused of shamelessly pandering to special interest groups, a charge she calls “mishegas.”

http://www.thenoseonyourface.com/category/uncategorized/

Archived