Don't put any money on KC next year

AU_tiger_2000

From SI.

Brodie Croyle's NFL career, though brief, is less than impressive. It consists statistically of two games, seven passes, three completions and two interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown. Yet the job as Chiefs starting quarterback appears to be his to lose.

Maybe when KC and the Panthers play McClover can do his reenactment of sack fest 2005!

From SI.

Brodie Croyle's NFL career, though brief, is less than impressive. It consists statistically of two games, seven passes, three completions and two interceptions, one of which was returned for a touchdown. Yet the job as Chiefs starting quarterback appears to be his to lose.

Maybe when KC and the Panthers play McClover can do his reenactment of sack fest 2005!

Completing 5 of 7 passes, with one touchdown, seems exceptional to me.

From SI.

I think it would be a little more impressive if one of the interceptions had not been the touchdown. -

From SI.

I think it would be a little more impressive if one of the interceptions had not been the touchdown. -

Your no fun.

From SI.

Do they not have anybody else?

From SI.

If i were them i'd take somebody in the draft.

From SI.

If i were them i'd take somebody in the draft.

i bet the redskins are thinking the same thing! ;)

From SI.

Your no fun.

My bad man. I thought you had actually taken a stupid pill. I should have known better.

What's the expected time table for crodie to be back in bham playing for the steeldogs??

T-minus one year and counting...

I don't think you have recovery time figured into that.

No, the real question should be how long will it be before he'll join Jay Barker as a co-host on his radio show?

No, the real question should be how long will it be before he'll join Jay Barker as a co-host on his radio show?

thats more like what I see him doing in about 6 months, when he recovers

Not to rain on the parade here....but I wish him well. He's a good guy with a good dad who does a ton of stuff for kids. I mean sure, he attend the university of turd. Sure he had fans hype him up too much. But am I missing something here? Is he arrogant or did he down AUburn to an unforgivable degree?

Not to rain on the parade here....but I wish him well. He's a good guy with a good dad who does a ton of stuff for kids. I mean sure, he attend the university of turd. Sure he had fans hype him up too much. But am I missing something here? Is he arrogant or did he down AUburn to an unforgivable degree?

His dad, while possibly doing a good thing with his life, is the most arrogant, egotistical bammer I've ever encountered. Yes, I've met him and spoken with him before. Heard him speak MANY times, and his speach NEVER changes.

The other major factor into our dislike is the fact that all the bammers proclaimed him 4 time heisman trophy winner, and he will lead uat to multiple NC's garbage.

Here's to his LONG career as a flunky local radio show host in bham...

His dad, while possibly doing a good thing with his life, is the most arrogant, egotistical bammer I've ever encountered. Yes, I've met him and spoken with him before. Heard him speak MANY times, and his speach NEVER changes.

The other major factor into our dislike is the fact that all the bammers proclaimed him 4 time heisman trophy winner, and he will lead uat to multiple NC's garbage.

I'll second this. He often gets asked to speak to teachers before the school year and I was told after the 2004 season, he asked if any of the teachers were Auburn grads, and after some cheered, he held up his hand and pointed to his ring and said you still don't have one of these.

Then, the next year, he just flat out made derogatory comments about Auburn. I was hoping to find him after the 2005 game when he pointed his ring out to my mom and his son was the recipient of 11 sacks, to tell him KARMA Bi-atch.

I'll second this. He often gets asked to speak to teachers before the school year and I was told after the 2004 season, he asked if any of the teachers were Auburn grads, and after some cheered, he held up his hand and pointed to his ring and said you still don't have one of these.

Then, the next year, he just flat out made derogatory comments about Auburn. I was hoping to find him after the 2005 game when he pointed his ring out to my mom and his son was the recipient of 11 sacks, to tell him KARMA Bi-atch.

Gotcha. Makes more sense to me now.

Man, I swear, it's so difficult (impossible!) to find reasonable bammer fans. You know, ones that live in reality and are respectable. Oh well.

Brodie Croyle won't last but a year in the radio business before getting SACKED. My vote is Used Car Salesman.

Brodie Croyle won't last but a year in the radio business before getting SACKED. My vote is Used Car Salesman.

Already there. He's doing pitches on Birmingham TV for some dinky car dealer.

Already there. He's doing pitches on Birmingham TV for some dinky car dealer.

Someone please tell me that they can get it on you tube!

From SI.

"Is their no one else?" Achlilles in the movie Troy.

Archived