Family names son "Saban"

Ranger12

"I'm going to make sure he continues to bleed Crimson."

Yeah, because as soon as the Tahd loses, the family will pay for it at the hands of "diddy Witt."

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, did you guys hear about the bammer family that named their son after Saban? Wow, talk about delusion. He hasn't even coached a game yet.

Decatur Daily

:big: : :poke::roflol:

I know where you live swabbie.

Just for the record, I was joking around. When I sent the offenders a PM letting them know their post was merged and had not been deleted, I poked a little fun at them also.

It was actually pretty funny. I think it got reposted twice within an hour last night. The funny thing was that this topic was the top topic at the time in the rivals forum and was just right there for everybody to see plain as day. Heck, like I said, it was not like I had titled it in a way that it could be confused for anything else.

So sue me if I called them knuckleheads for not checking the board before posting.

Oh, Supperclub, I don't drink no sissy frapucinno. I drink a real man's coffee....nothing like a good mocha with whipped cream.

If there is a third boy born to that famuly (Please hope that they do not have any more kids) he will probably be named Forrest after one of the greatest players is bammar history.

Stupid is as stupid does.

According to BG and runswithscissors these "tide fans" do not exist. Please stop inventing these bogus stories to smear the good name and reputation of the legion of rational, sane and normal Bama fans that populate this state.

I heard the interview on Finebaum last week.

It was unbelievable. Words cannot demonstrate the extreme redneckness that came accross in his voice.

It made Shane sound like a Harvard graduate with a doctorate from Yale.

Actual quotes from the interview:

"We's gunna name 'im Bahr, but the neighbors already did that. They got Bahr Johnson, so we din't wanna copy 'em."

and

"When the papers an stuff started callin tha house, I's like 'Whassa big deal?' I mean, I'm a Bama fan Paul, so I din't thank nuthin of namin mah kid Saban."

Exactly. He pretty much summed it up. That is exactly why you wouldn't think anything of it.

It's far worse on the Bama side...but as I said earlier...it goes both ways. Case in point: I was telling a buddy of mine about this, a buddy who just moved to GA after living in Seattle, Washington for 5 years. He is an AUburn grad as well. He said while living up in Seattle him and his wife converted a young couple in to dye hard Auburn fans...so much so they are naming their next child Auburn (the wife is pregnant now). Not too exciting, eh? Well, he then told me their last name is Tiger. No joke. He'll send me the hospital pic link when she has the baby.

In college, I had a couple of greyhounds named Bo and Lionel. Man those were great dogs. I take them out for walks, and people would ask their names.

Archived