Family names son "Saban"

Ranger12

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, PC owns about half of Lee County.

What a coincidence. Tuberville owns all of Tuscaloosa.

Pow!!! Right in da kissah!!!

These types of things are bound to happen when your family tree does not branch!! B)

Bryant is a very popular name for boys in Monroe County.... :(

The sad thing about this is that by the time the kid even makes it to pre-school the name "Saban" will be on the same footing as "Franchione". Think about it. 4 years from now, who here thinks that Saban will still be the coach at UAT? Mark my words, this poor kid will go all through elementary school getting beat up.

My quick opinion (similar to others):

I really am trying to be understanding. After all, we have friends with a daughter named Aubrey. In SOME instances, I can MAYBE see why naming a kid after the place where you and your wife met is an OK thing to do. (BIG MAYBE). Or for other special reasons.

But consider the motivation. To me, it's all about the reasoning. These....excuse me...idiots are naming a kid based on their devotion/love/sickness for a college football team! Not only that, but as it's been alluded to earlier, he hasn't coached a game yet. Not only that, BUT HE'S A SCUMBAG. (All rational Bama fans may continue to read on.) At least 90% of the media see that. And most of them had the guts to say something about his lack of character and trustworthiness.

Part of me just laughs it off....."ha, those stupid inbreds....", the other part gets angry b/c children grow up in this crap. (Goes both ways, not just a bama problem....ok, MAINLY a bama problem.) For the love of Pete, somebody stop the madness! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of Hatton and..............of Falkville

Hartselle is not a bad little town however. Pretty solid school system and athletic program, nice people, etc, but full of bammers.

I have to partly disagree with you on Hartselle. Most of the people in Hartselle think they are better than everyone else and all they are worried about is keeping up with the Jones's.

I am proud to say that my youngest cousin is a senior at Danville High this year and will be attending Auburn even though his family is bammers.

On a side note our cousin is looking at going to a 2 year college in Kansas before transferring to :au: .

Geography class dismissed.

Part of me just laughs it off....."ha, those stupid inbreds....", the other part gets angry b/c children grow up in this crap. (Goes both ways, not just a bama problem....ok, MAINLY a bama problem.) For the love of Pete, somebody stop the madness! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that also goes back to people trying to be different with naming their kids and coming up with something that nobody has ever heard of. They usually come up with some stupid or cute name, not thinking about the fact that the kid has to grow up and become an adult one day with that name.

If people ask you how to say your kids name and then ask you how you spell it, then you did a bad job at naming your kid. Nothing wrong with being a little different and not naming your kid John, Bob, William, or any of those other common names, but for the love of God, don't name your kid with something that sounds like an alien species from Star Trek or Star Wars.

Now this poor kid is going to go through life knowing his idiotic dad named him after a pathetic failure of a coach of his dad's favorite football team.

"Whats your name?"

"Saban"

"Hey, wasn't he that guy he used to coach at UAT, then bailed on them when the going got tough, even after saying he was not leaving them? Wow, your parents must have hated you or either they are complete morons."

of Hatton and..............of Falkville

Hartselle is not a bad little town however. Pretty solid school system and athletic program, nice people, etc, but full of bammers.

I have to partly disagree with you on Hartselle. Most of the people in Hartselle think they are better than everyone else and all they are worried about is keeping up with the Jones's.

I am proud to say that my youngest cousin is a senior at Danville High this year and will be attending Auburn even though his family is bammers.

On a side note our cousin is looking at going to a 2 year college in Kansas before transferring to :au: .

Geography class dismissed.

First, if you are going to try to correct me, do it outside my quote box so everybody can tell that you posted something different. Try to put that Danville education to some use for crying out loud. Even somebody from Speake could do a better job of posting then that. <Ranger reaches through the internet and slaps his younger brother in the back of the head>

Secondly, when I just talked to him a few days ago when he called me about an umpiring question, he told me he was probably going to Auburn instead of going to junior college first. I am only as good as the info given to me. Either way, he still plans on graduating from Auburn.

Here's another one for you, here in Cullman I know three little boys running around with the name Brodie. :no::no::no:

typical bammer says, "whatever there's just as many white trash barn fans as there are tide fans. besides you all live in trailers."

conversation overhead at the 5th grade class picnic in Madison County:

"but daddy, i thought my name was 'Mikey'!"

"No, son, it's Saban"

"I don't want to be called Satan"

"No, son, not saTAN, but saBAN"

"say ben?"

"yeah, son...whatever"

Here's another one for you, here in Cullman I know three little boys running around with the name Brodie. :no::no::no:

...and all from the same family.

That long hair just cant cover up there redneck!

tyde's won every fight he's ever fought

In 2021 he will be retroactively awarded the 2007 National Playground Football Championship by Elementary School Football Research.

Bryant is a very popular name for boys in Monroe County.... :(

Quoted for Truth. There were a couple of Bryants or Bryans in the classes a few years below me in Monroeville.

Back on topic:

Nothing surprises me anymore. I have become completely jaded at the power of bammers to afflict children with horrible social stigmas right from the moment of birth. That kid is either going to frequently get his butt kicked around a playground in about 6 or 7 years or he is going to be the meanest son of a gun around (see A Boy Named Sue).

Suicides waiting to happen.

Wouldn't it be great if Nick Saban offered a special "Cool-Aid" to the Bama nation?

"we dont need to name our kids bear no more... now that we got nick saban and are gonna win our 3,567-7,932 nashunl champeenships"

link

Already posted in the rivals forum this morning bro. Try reading the board before posting you slacker. :poke:

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36087

If you people don't start reading the boards to make sure something has not already been posted, I am going to have to start cracking some heads. B) Quit being slackers. This is the 3rd time somebody has posted this thread since I posted it for the first time at 3 am this morning in the rivals thread. It is not like my topic title is hard to discern. You bunch of vagrants. I know you can read. :moon:

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=36087

Hey, did you guys hear about the bammer family that named their son after Saban? Wow, talk about delusion. He hasn't even coached a game yet.

Decatur Daily

:big: : :poke::roflol:

Archived