Miles...

Tigerbait2010

dismisses the 3 players.

Troy Giddens- (unlimited potential) :no:

Zhamal Thomas- The 300lbs. jackass that thought he could rob a store. :lol:

Kyle Anderson- we're absolutly stacked at tight end right now with the recruiting class that was borught in (4 tight ends). Not a big loss at all.

That is all...

and we care, because??

Their were over 100 views. If you don't care, don't read it. Obviously some people care.

Actually, we all just thought you were gonna announce he resigned for a career on Broadway producing the new show "Queer Eye for a Cajun Guy"

and we care, because??

Their were over 100 views. If you don't care, don't read it. Obviously some people care.

Actually, we all just thought you were gonna announce he resigned for a career on Broadway producing the new show "Queer Eye for a Cajun Guy"

Damn,I thought corndogs was stupid. <_<

and we care, because??

How would people know what they are going to read with a title of "Miles"?

and we care, because??

How would people know what they are going to read with a title of "Miles"?

I like to keep you interested. :lol:

Thought I was going to die when I heard this. Laughing, I mean. Last night two Bama fans were talking. The general consensus was 9-3. But, they were definitely going to beat LSU. Because, and get this, Saban is in Miles' head. Like Bama has a chance of beating LSU. And I guess that bit about being in Miles' head, means that Miles is terrified of Saban, just like the rest of the SEC.

Thought I was going to die when I heard this. Laughing, I mean. Last night two Bama fans were talking. The general consensus was 9-3. But, they were definitely going to beat LSU. Because, and get this, Saban is in Miles' head. Like Bama has a chance of beating LSU. And I guess that bit about being in Miles' head, means that Miles is terrified of Saban, just like the rest of the SEC.

Now that's funny...I don't care who you are.

Actually, other SEC coaches are probably going to relish beating Satan's arse, JUST because of the hype and his overblown pay check. :big:

:au::homer:

Archived